06| The Remains of the 'A'

Early Saturday morning was when Spencer, Hanna and Ivy ended up at the hospital

Early Saturday morning was when Spencer, Hanna and Ivy ended up at the hospital. Their plan was to sneak into Hilary Reynolds' room and replace the note with a different one with a time and location to meet, so that they could catch the person who Garrett was writing to.

Hanna was eager to get there. Spencer and Ivy had to practically run to catch up with her, as she was speeding round the hallways, like she was racing someone to the destination.

"Hanna, slow down." Spencer called out to her as she and Ivy struggled to keep up. "You almost tripped over a catheter back there that was still attached to someone."

"Yeah. Slow down. We're gonna get to the room. It's not like it's gonna move." Ivy added.

But Hanna wasn't listening to their complaints. She was scanning the numbers on the doors and muttering under her breath,  "312, 312..." when she spotted it round the corner, she informed the others, "There it is."

Spencer pulled Hanna back before she could do anything drastic. "We need to have a plan." She declared.

"We have a plan. Exposing "A."" Hanna reminded just a bit to loud, that the other two were worried they would be overheard.

"Inside voice. Okay." Spencer dropped her voice to a whisper. "What is the plan exactly?"

Hanna rolled her eyes, and replied just slightly quieter than before, "We're going to replace Garrett's note with a fake note that we wrote."

Spencer stared right back at the girl. "Yes. I know that part. I came up with it, remember?"

"Yeah. I was wondering why you were asking me that." Hanna started to turn away and go round the corner, but Ivy stopped her.

Ivy grabbed ahold of Hanna's arm, halting Hanna in her steps. "But we still need a place to lead "A."" She reminded.

"Rosewood church, by the organ in the main sanctuary, tonight." Hanna decided.

Ivy and Spencer glanced over at each other in question, before turning back to Hanna with raised brows. "How did you come up with that?" Spencer wondered.

"I have been living there since my mom signed me up to sort through spandex shorts and granny panties."

"Won't the church be locked?" Ivy queried, tilting her head.

Hanna nodded. "That's the point. It's deserted at night."

"So when Lucas shows up—"

Both Ivy and Hanna turned to Spencer with scoffs. "It's not gonna be Lucas!"

"Yes, it will, he had the pills." Spencer reminded.

Hanna threw her hands up in the air. "Fine! Then I'll show up with a paddle and finish what I started at the lake." She told.