Chapter 56

*flashback over*

How I missed does times when I was happy and in peace...*sigh* maybe does times won't ever come again...Suddenly my thoughts got interrupted by someone calling me.

"AL! COME!! COME CHECK THIS OUT"

It was Ink calling me from afar, "coming!" I said. I walked to the area they told me to go and it was like an old part of the studio full of desks with old dusty drawings in it.

We walked around for a bit the area when I felt I stepped on something, I looked down at my boot and it was an old drawing, what I saw it was Bendy,Boris and Alice the 3 of them. I blew the dust so I could see a bit better. I saw the signature it said "Buddy Lewek".

My eyes opened widely in confusion, "isn't that...the wolf um...Boris..? Wait..Henry told me about him before" *flashback*
"He's name is Buddy Lewek but he can't know we know" (Alice) "are you Buddy Lewek..?".
*flashback over*

"Huh it's really him" I said.

I folded the paper and put it on my bag so I could show it to Allison later. Talking about her, I actually remembered I still had the bracelet I found the last time we went here.

"Alli are you busy...?" I said while approaching her.

"No why, I'm just here trying to find stuff need something?" She said while searching things in one of the cabinets.

"Well...I don't know if you remember this but..when I went to my old hiding place I found this on the floor." I said while taking the bracelet out my tote bag.

I gave her the bracelet I found that had her name on it and she looked at it in complete shock.

"OH MY GOD YOU FOUND IT! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS BRACELET FOR AGES THANK YOU." She said while hugging me tightly.

"HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?? I REMEMBER TOM GIVING IT TO ME FOR OUR WEDDING." She said.

"I don't know, I just had it..I found it on the floor but I don't know how it got there to be honest." I said

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" she said while hugging me tightly.

I smiled at her widely as she hugged me, I discovered I really adored her as a sister. I remember how we used to hate each other and that day in the party before I died...

But let's not talk about that...

We kept walking and walking we got to the music department once again to keep searching stuff. I was just searching for answers in one of the drawers of the proyector room when I heard Allison scream loudly.

I got aware and saw her trying to fight a swollen one while the others tried to help her remove it from her leg. I saw that thing was trying to take her to one of the ink puddles like me the last time.

I got down the stairs quickly and went to the music room, I ran where she was and started shooting the swollen one with my Tommy gun. As I managed to shoot it I helped her get up the floor.

All of us we're full of ink all over or clothes and faces by trying to help Allison and the reason why we got soaked in ink was because when I shoot the swollen ones it exploded in our faces.

"You okay??" I said to Allison while helping her to get up.

"Yes I'm okay thank you Alice." She said.

"Okay, I want now to all of you stay behind me alright?" Said Ink.

As we walked through the studio we were calm walking around while Ink and Audrey joked in the back. I wasn't In the joke but hearing them was hilarious.

We kept giggling for few more minutes because I joined the joke and I started making more jokes until...everything got ruined..

We we're walking now on Bertrum Piedmont's abandoned attraction. I started to remember him from the party the night before I died. But that wasn't the point.

We we're walking around until we heard Audrey let out a scream of pain. We looked behind us and we saw her screaming on the floor.

"AUDREY WHATS WRONG." Said Allison.

"IT HURTS. MY LEG ALLISON IT HURTS." She said.

We saw her left leg bleeding horribly, we all started to freak out like crazy. Ink got her in he's arms and we took her to a safer place where we could heal her.

"It's okay sis you're going to be okay." Said Ink.

We took her to the old robot room from Lacie Benton's old studio. We laid her in the counter and I checked the injury. She had a tiny swollen one inside the deep bleeding injury that was eating her skin and if we didn't removed it quickly she was going to loose all her powers.

"ALLISON I NEED TO YOU RUN QUICKLY TO MY OLD HIDING PLACE AND GO AND GET MY OLD SURGERY TOOLS" I said.

"ON IT" said Allison while she left.

"TOM GO WITH HER" I said.

He nodded and left.

"INK SEARCH FOR BANDAGES AND GO AND TRY TO FIND A SPOON A COOKING SPOON ON BORI'S OLD SAFE HOUSE QUICKLY WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME. OH AND A LIGHTER" I said.

"OKAY." He said while leaving.

"You going to be okay Audrey I promise "I said.

"How do you know" she said.

"I've done this before. NOT THE BEST WAY BUT I KNOW—" I said while laughing nervously.

Eventually, Allison came back with the tools and I got them in my hands. I had to clean them first because it's been more than 10 years since I didn't used them. Ink came back with the other supplies as he closed the door behind him.

As I cleaned the tools, I told Ink to hold the leg for me and to Allison hold Audrey so she didn't move.

"I'm scared..."she said.

"Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you I'm just going to remove that thing from you leg." I said.

"Here, bite this." Said Allison while giving her the wooden spoon.

I got the knife and the lighter and started putting heat on it. I was a bit nervous because it was my first time in 10 years doing this...

"Okay Audrey listen to me, this is going to hurt like hell okay? But if you managed to hold my electroshock from the electric chair back when I was evil I bet you could tolerate this." I said.

She nodded nervously, I could feel the fear in her eyes. I almost felt bad because I knew this was going to hurt her.

I got the knife and started putting it slowly in her injury, I counted to 3 in my mind and I started cutting a bit without no hesitation.

I felt horrible hearing Audrey scream. But I had to do it, I needed to remove that from her leg. As the wound was open I asked Ink to give me some medical gloves.

"Audrey look at me. LOOK AT ME NOT AT THE WOUND. Look...I know your in pain sis I know you can do it, we are almost done we just need to remove that ink thing from there okay?" Said Ink while trying to calm he down.

"I don't think I can hold it Ink. It hurts like hell imagine if Alice puts her hands inside I'm going to shout of the pain" said Audrey.

"Just bite the spoon as hardest as you can when you scream" I said.