Chapter 6

Joey Drew suggested me to go to get lunch with him when it's lunch break so we would have a "talk".

I accepted the offer. I thought he was just been nice. What I didn't know I already fell in to he's trap.So at 12:00 pm we went to get lunch and started talking about the show and about Alice Angel.

"So, Susie. How are you doing with your work as doing Alice's voice?? Do you like it??"

"Mhm! I love the character you guys chose for me! I'm in love with her"

"I see...I see..." he said

He grinned and started thinking. He really took he's time because I stood there waiting for more than 1 minute.

"So Susie, would you like if someone would call you by her name??"

"What do you mean??" I said confusedly

I was confused by what he said. What did he meant by that though, what I didn't know is that after what he will tell me soon my life will change forever...Not gonna lie it was kinda odd. But he seemed pretty nice. So I didn't took it too personal.

"I mean. I know you love the character. What if I call you by her name??"

I was shocked and a little uneasy but I adored Alice. I was kind of obsessed with we so I accepted.He started calling me by the name Alice.Imma be honest...I liked it. Sometimes when I lay on my bed, I used to be like her. To be like Alice.
At the time I didn't even realize how obsessed I was with her.

That night I told mama about it.
What I remember she had a worried expression .

She didn't like the idea he called me Alice, it was unusual for her.I remember her saying my name was Susie Campbell and not Alice Angel.and that I should be alerted.

I told her to not worry, that I knew it was a little weird. Maybe he was just been nice.She was not convinced like at all.
Mama worries and takes care a lot for me. And sometimes she gets concerned about things. Like right now she was concerned.
I told her I will be fine and I would be alert for a case. She said she trusted me but to be careful.

I went to bed and I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing would be If I were Alice.

I was an grown adult and I was acting like a child wanted to be like one of does characters from cartoons.

I love when Joey called me Alice.
I was getting more obsessed every day that passed.

I loved her...