Chapter 20

It was 7:40 am when the alarm rang.I woke up from my sleeping bag but I realized Allison and Audrey we're still asleep. I got to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth plus I showered too.

I was brushing my hair on the bathroom mirror after taking a shower. That's when I saw Allison coming inside her bathroom to brush her teeth too I suppose.

"Morning." Said Allison.

"Morning. Did you sleep good?" I said.

"Eh yeah. Couldn't stop thinking how to escape from here."she said.

"Ugh forget about it Allison,we will never escape from here.." I said.

I turned around to look at her. That's when she looked at me confused.

"What is that on the middle of your chest."she said while approaching me.

"It's nothing...it's just a scar I have since I woke up and came back again to life." I said.

"May I see..?"she said.

"Who..did this to you." She said.

"I don't know. Once I woke up with this mark then days ago I woke up with another mark here. I don't know who did it..I quite don't remember.." I said.

"May I see your back?" She said.

I moved my hair to the side so she could see me. She looked my confused and lost.

"You have 2 scars on your chest and back in the same place. Someone has stabbed you." She said.

"Does it hurt when I touch it...?" She said.

"Uh...a little. It doesn't hurt it just burns..." I said.

"It's like somebody stabbed you from the back to the front straight to your heart." She said.

"I don't remember who did it... probably a lost one or something I don't know. I never knew who did it. It hurts sometimes when I touch it."I said.

I left the bathroom and sat down on the dinning table. That's when Ink came and sat with me.

"Hey..toots you okay?" He said.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired and bored."I said.

"Want to go to the nearest park so we can talk? You know about the past?" He said.

"Sure let's go." I said.

We walked for like 5 minutes to the nearest park in the city. When we got there we sat down in the swings.

"Tell me. Ink.. why you decided to safe me?" I said while swinging in the swing.

"Oh well...it's just like I said yesterday, I realized you didn't deserve to be treated like I treated you in the past you know? Again I'm sorry, for I how treated you and the way I grabbed your neck the first time I saw you. I couldn't control my beast form back then and I almost killed an gorgeous angel like you. Good thing Henry stopped me." He said.

*flashback* (narrator Ink)

I remember how I grabbed you by the neck hard against the wall. I saw the fear in your eyes, I knew you were brave but I knew it was too much for you. I remember you we're weakening and loosing oxygen when Henry came and shoot me with a shot gun. I remember letting you go and you took a big breath and fell to the floor.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. THATS NOT WAY TO TREAT A WOMAN." Said Henry.

"You okay? Can you breath?! Talk to me." Said Henry while shaking her.

"I'm okay.." she said.

"COME ON GET UP WE NEED TO RUN." He said.

(Alice telling the story)

I remember running with Henry all over the studio. He was grabbing me by my hand all the time while we ran.
After few minutes we hid in one of the rooms and he shut the door.
I sat on the floor sighing of relief.

"Are you alright??" Said Henry.

"I'm fine.." I said.

"Lemme see the mark on your neck." He said.

"Here have this it's an ice patch for the mark on your neck." Said Henry.

"Why you being so nice to me. After what I've done to you *cough* *cough* "I said.

"I don't care what you did to me in the past. I just didn't like the way he grabbed you by the neck." He said.

"But I thought um this girl..I forgot her name. But there was a girl that stabbed you." He said.

"Oh so that's why I have this scar.." I said.

"I...have to go Henry. Thank you so much for saving me and looking up for me." I said.

"But Alice...Be careful please..and I hope we meet each other again."

"We will Henry. We will"

*flashback over*