Chapter 50

I was crying on a corner in front of Allison and the others while they tried to calm me down. I was so stressed after seeing that again that I couldn't hope but start bawling in front of them.

"IM SUCH A MONSTER I SAW EVERYTHING EVERY TOOL I USED TO TORTURE PEOPLE *sniff* IM A MONSTER ALLISON IM A MONSTER" I said, I couldn't stop crying at all.

"ALICE YOUR NOT A MONSTER. THAT WAS IN THE PAST UNDERSTAND IT. YOUR NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. ALICE LOOK AT ME. YOUR NOT HER ANYMORE OKAY?" Said Allison while touching my face with her hands.

"YES I AM, IM STILL HER. IM STILL HER ALLISON" I hugged her tightly and started sobbing hardly on her chest.

"It's okay...let it out..." said Allison while hugging me.

"Shh...don't cry...you are a beautiful woman Alice and very...very strong..." she said while rubbing my back while hugging me on the floor.

"Come on, let's going, don't worry we are going home so you can rest." Said Allison.

I nodded and got up with her of the floor, "come on guys let's go home, we already have what we needed" said Allison. Henry suddenly looked at my tote bag and saw the book I found and asked me about it.

"Hey Alice what's that book about.?"

I took it off and showed it to him. He's face expression changed and asked me to let me see it, I give it to him and he turned pale like a cloud.

"Where did you find this sunflower...don't stay quiet and tell me where did you find this." He said very worried.

Ink and the others looked at me in shock, they knew that book and I knew they we're looking for it.

"I...had it...since I came to this world for the first time...I found it. It has all the secrets of Joey Drew." I said.

"YOU HAD THIS?? BUT—ALICE— DO YOU KNOW WHAT DANGER YOU WERE PUT IN BECAUSE OF THIS BOOK—? MY FATHERS BOOK—?" Said Ink.

"Alice, keep that book hidden in your bag, seriously don't let ANYONE but us touch it, we need this book to destroy this world, why did you keep this?" Said Allison.

"I kept it so I could someday destroy Joey my self.." I said.

"Seriously Alice thank you for keeping that book. Thank you thank you thank you. NOW WE CAN FINALLY STOP THIS." Said Audrey.

We kept walking around the studio on the way to the exit, I was a bit calm now I stopped crying and I was just next to Ink all the time. I let him put he's arm around my neck so I could feel safer.

Like I said I stopped crying but I was still a little bit emotional. We we're just leaving from the elevator and getting close to the first floor of the entrance of the studio so we could leave, I was calmly eating a chocolate bar when I felt something ticking my leg, at first I thought it was because it was itchy but it kept going, at first I thought it was Ink mocking me and I told him to stop but I was so wrong.

"Hey stop that." I said.

"Um...stop what..?" He said.

"Tickling my leg!" I said.

"it's not me Ali. I'm not doing anything see?." He said while showing me he's leg and hands.

I looked down to see what it was and it was ink I touched my leg and like I said ink stained in my fingers. Suddenly that ink pulled me hard by the leg and I fell to the floor and it started dragging me.

"ALICE" everyone said.

I was screaming for help trying to remove that thing from my leg as it dragged me, Ink and the others we're running trying to remove it from my leg.

I saw that inky thing was dragging me to a deep pothhole of ink, thick ink...I was terrified, I didn't want to go to does dark puddles again. I held on tightly to Allison's hands while trying to drag my self to her.

"DONT LET ME GO." I said while panting.

"I WONT ALICE, I NEED HELP OVER HERE." Said Allison.

They all tried to help me but that ink thing was so strong it actually dragged me inside the big and deep pothole of ink. I heard how everyone screamed my name terrified. Trying to get me out of there. "IM GOING INSIDE" I heard Ink saying. "NO YOU CANT DO THAT YOULL DIE INK." Said Audrey."NO I WONT IM MADE OF INK REMEMBER?" Said Ink.

I was loosing consciousness, I couldn't breath in there, I was trying my best to get out. But I couldn't. I remember closing my eyes and already thinking I was going to die...again...