Chapter 34

When we got home I decided to stay for the night in Allison's house for the night. Audrey and Allison convinced me cuz they were convinced that I was still a little moody from earlier and they wanted to keep an eye on me to make sure I was okay.

We put our pijamas on and we sat down in Allison's bed while the door was closed. They both tried to cheer me up a bit while showing me some comics and movies.

"What do you think of this comic? It's Audrey's favorite!" Said Allison.

"NO- DONT TELL HER WHY-" said Audrey.

"Huh-? Why you like it-" I said giggling.

"Cuz there's a part a guy takes off he's shirt and shows he's amazing abs..." she said literally blushing.

Allison and I giggled hard while Audrey was hiding under the covers. It was hilarious being with them. They literally brought my smile back.

"WAIT ALICE YOUR LAUGHING- YOUR LAUGHING" Said Audrey.

"SHE IS YOUR FINALLY LAUGHING A BIT MORE" said Allison.

They both hugged me tightly and I felt...loved...They hugged me so tightly the three of us fell back on the bed.

"DONT EVEN SAY YOUR NOT LAUGHING CUZ WE CLEARLY SAW YOUR SMILE "HONEY" Said Audrey.

After we laughed for a bit we watched a scary movie. I wasn't scared at all I was actually enjoying the movie, Allison eh she wasn't scared but there were some part she flinched a bit. Audrey well she was terrified she was hiding under the covers.

"Oh cmon you two. This movie not that bad it's amazing! How can you two be scared?" I said.

"It's not scary is just there's some parts that make me flinch-" said Allison.

"WHAT DO YOU TWO MEAN THIS MOVIE IS TERRIFYING WHY IS THAT DUDE WITH A SCARY MASK" said Audrey.

After an hour the movie was over and it was time to sleep. Audrey definitely wanted to sleep next to us she was too scared.

We didn't felt that sleepy so all of us started talking in the dark while the night lamp was on.

Don't get me wrong but I'm such a nice friend I started telling scary stories. You don't have to thank me.

"Hey Audrey, have you heard of the lost one without a head?"

"W-What— is that-" she said.

"Alice cmon not now-" said Allison.

I looked to each sides and got comfortable and started telling the story.

"They say back in the old studio of Joey Drew there was a lost one without a head. It mostly appears at night." I said while putting the flashlight under my chin.

"But- But- how and why that thing appears-" said Audrey literally almost hugging Allison.

"Oooh if I tell you...Back in 1947 there was a guy named Jacob, he used to work in Joey's studio in the art department. They say he saw a big inky beast and died because he drowned with the ink. Now days in this Inky world they say do not say he's name 3 times or he'll appear."

"okay and how did the head come off this doesn't make any sense Alice" said Allison.

"Ah..Im getting closer to that part just wait. The reason why he lost he's head was because the machine creates different types of lost ones. Normal lost ones, Swollen ones and searchers. But this particular lost one came without a head. Like. I said don't say he's real name 3 times because something bad will happen and he'll come searching for he's...HEAD"

I saw how Audrey hid on the under the covers of Allison's bed while I laughed hardy I barely could breathe.

"Alice that wasn't funny at all." Said Allison.

"Oh come on AA I was just having fun, party pooper." I said.

I told Audrey it was a joke and she got out the covers and I was going to go get a glass of water when we all heard a thunder with some lighting. It was so loud I looked behind me where Allison and Audrey we're.

Allison was looking at the window and Audrey literally ready to run away from the door. I went on the dark hall, I mean, I wasn't scared like I've been through worse like what about in the old studio, I had to walk all over the dark inky halls. My first time in this world I was scared ofc but I got used to it technically.

I got to Allison's room with my glass of water and I saw Audrey hugging Allison and a Bendy plush, I was literally about to start laughing but I realized Audrey looked scared like if she saw something and I couldn't help but ask her.

"Audrey are you okay??" I asked her.

"NO- IM SINCERELY FREAKING OUT I SAW- I SAW A DEMON SHADOW I SWEAR ALICE." Said Audrey.

"I'm trying to not freak out either but I swore I saw it too." Said Allison.

"Knock it off you two, everything is safe, is just a storm cmon I'm here the oldest of the girl group come on friend Alice will take care of you two" I said.

Oh I swear till this day I regret saying there was nothing in the house. We we're getting ready to sleep when I literally heard someone going up the stairs.

My blood went cold when I heard that. I wasn't scared scared but I was getting pretty disturbed.

"What the fuck was that." I said.

"I TOLD YOU WE WERENT CRAZY." said Allison.

The three of us got up Allison's bed and I told them to stay behind me. I got Allison's sword for a case.

We saw how a big figure came in the shadows in Allison's stairs. I saw how it was getting closer to Allison's room, Audrey was literally about to cry and Allison was worried and I was just trying to see with the flashlight who was there

"WHO'S THERE? SERIOUSLY IF IS THIS A JOKE IS NOT FUNNY.IM GOING TO DESTROY WHO EVER IS IN THERE" I said.

Suddenly the figure got in front of Allison's door, that thing was tall and kinda looked like a man but we could only
see it's shadow. Audrey, Allison and I we let out a sharp scream.

"WOAH GIRLS WHATS ALL THE SCREAMING"

It was Ink all these time. Apparently he came to check on us cuz Tom told him too. We looked at him with face that we we're going to kill him.

"INK? IT WAS YOU ALL THE MOTHER FUCKING TIME???" I said very angry.

"NOT COOL INK NOT COOL." said Audrey.

"I'm sorry girls I didn't me to scare all of you. I kept calling and calling nobody answered." He said.

"Why are you all wet???" I asked.

"Because it's pouring outside. There's a storm." He said.

"Welp I saw your three or okay I'm leaving now cya" he said.

"NO NO NO. Your not going anywhere your staying here with us. Look at the storm outside!" Said Allison.

"But where am I going to sleep-" he said.

"We will put a mattress on the floor. We need man protection in this house" I said.

It was 11:45 pm and we we're getting ready to sleep. Ink literally feel asleep faster than us he looked very tired.