Chapter 54

After Allison took me to my house I ran to my room and locked my self in it. I looked at my collage of photos on the wall from all memories I've already done with Ink.

I looked at them sadly, "Dammit Alice what have you done...I hope I didn't hurt he's feelings..." I said while sitting down on my bed. I suddenly got up my bed and opened one of my drawers, I found my photo album I made with all the memories I've done already these few months with Allison and the others...

I looked at my scar in my hand and couldn't help but get sad,I wasn't ready to tell him who did that to me...I don't know how they haven't realized I had it all these time.

I realized I still had the gold necklace that had my name on it, my real name "Susie". I remember mama giving it to me for my birthday...oh I miss her greatly...I hope she's okay now...

If she knew what I've suffered since I got stuck in here...it's been 40 years already, she must be already around 80/90 years old and I'm still 25. Stuck in this miserable world for being naive..

Anyway that's not the point...

I started combing my hair for a bit, I remember Ink saying how soft my hair was and how good I treated it, he's so charming sometimes...

After I brushed my hair I got up my desk chair and got my tote bag, I put Joey's Diary on the bag as I got out my room.

I got my car keys and got out my house, as I got inside my car I turn it on and drove away to Ink's house. When I got to he's house I stopped the car and got out of it, I was pretty nervous because I didn't know if I managed to hurt he's feelings..

I started knocking the door but the first time he didn't answer, I tried a second time and waited patiently. I was about to give up and leave but I heard him say "wait up! I'm coming!" He opened the door and saw me, he made an expression of like he was happy to see me but at the same time a bit sad.

"Oh hey Ali!" He said.

"Hey Ink, how are you..?" I said.

"I'm okay, just here doing some writing for work..." he said while scratching he's head.

"Come in!" He said.

I suddenly hugged him tightly, he stood in shock but he gave me a hug too after. "I'm sorry, I know I got carried away by the way I snapped" I said while hugging him tightly.

"Al is okay...I get it if you don't wanna show me and I wasn't trying to hurt you...I just got worried..." he said.

After I got inside he's house he closed the door behind us and we both sat down on he's sofa.I took off my glove from my hand and showed him the scar. He looked at it closely, then gave me a look worry.

"Alice..who did this to you...since when you had this scar, it's a deep scar..like if someone cut you or stabbed you in there." He said.

"Well...I got this scar because...*sigh* everything started back in the old studio, I was new there I wasn't even 3 days old of being stuck in there. I once said that the butcher gang used to torture me, well once one of them cut my hand with a tiny knife to get my blood mixed with ink for an experiment... I remember crying and screaming in pain...it hurt like hell...I had enough already thanks to Joey and Sammy's betrayal, That's how I decided to become evil, an evil Bitch that nobody would ever forget...An Angel with the exact devil inside of her." I said while rubbing the scar in the palm of my hand.

"Did they manage to you know...touch you..?" Asked Ink while sitting next to me.

I stood quiet for more than 5 seconds and Ink got worried, "toots. Why are your staying quiet. Did they do something to you in the past??" I stood quiet again but then I got the guts to tell him.

"*sigh* almost..."

I saw how he's smile faded quickly, he turned from being smiley to worried..."Alice...you're joking right...please tell me you are.." He said.

"I wish I was Ink..." I said while looking away.

He suddenly pulled me close and hugged me tightly, it felt great...I felt cozy in he's arms not gonna lie..

"Not going to let nobody hurt you ever again as longest I'm alive okay??"

I nodded slowly as he rubbed my back while hugging me, "sorry again that I snapped..that way earlier..."I said while looking at him directly to he's eyes.

"Hey..it's alright..what matters is you showed me..I'm so sorry what you been through..thanks to my father." He said while kissing my head gently.

"You still remember the first ever time we met...?" He said.

"Oh of course, you we're a grumpy demon" I said while smirking.

"Excuse you? You we're a grumpy angel too." He said while rubbing my hair hardly.

"Listen...I know you don't wanna go to that studio again Ali but...we really need to stop Joey okay? We need to burn that book no matter what." Said Ink.

"Alright.." I said