Chapter 17

(Narrator: Ink demon)

We got to Allison's house and I gently put Alice to sleep on Allison's bed. She was still really dozed off. That effect will stay for hours. I looked at her sleeping peacefully in the bed, age was still so gorgeous...

"We'll imma head out." I said.

"Wait! Ink" said Henry.

"Hm?" I said literally about to open the door to leave.

"Haven't you thought of joining us..?" He said.

"Uh..I can't I'm sorry, I don't belong in here" I said.

"Ink what are you saying of course you belong in here. You already proved to me you are a nice guy. You treat Alice
Like if she was a really fragile flower and that's amazing of you." Said Henry.

"Stay with Alice at least for today. She really needs you" said Henry.

"Okay. I'll stay with her." I said.

"Thank you so much Ink. Allison, me and the others we're going out to check it if Wilson is near. Ink take care of her." Said Henry.

"I will." I said.

After they left I went to check on Alice. She was deeply asleep. I was about to leave the room when I almost tripped with one of Allison's shoes and I made a noise.

"Shit."I said.

I heard how she woke up and I wanted to die. "Shit shit shit...".

"What happened..." she said while rubbing her eyes.

"I'm so sorry I woke you up. I came to see if you we're okay and I tripped on one of Allison's shoes and I made noise—" I said.

"It's okay...My head hurts." She said while touching her forehead.

"It's normal. It's because the effect. Can you recognize me? Do you still feel dozed of?" I asked.

"I still feel a little woozy but I'm alright. " she said.

I helped her to get up and looked at her for a few minutes. She had really beautiful honey eyes. I couldn't stop looking at them, she looked so gorgeous.

"Anyway. Look I'm going to the market to buy some groceries okay? Alice stay here. No joke if you escape Allison will end me." I said.

"Chill out man I'm not a child. I'm a grown woman." She said.

"I know Alice. I know your an adult and you can take care of your self. I mean that Allison said to you to stay here cuz you still a little dozed off" I said.

"Ughhh fine. Ig I'll watch tv or read a book or a magazine or something." She said.

"Ink. It's good to see you again." She said.

"You too Alice." I said and left.