Chapter 49

As the door closed I started walking all over the place, it still looked as good as new. After walking for a bit I saw my old desk I used to sit down in every single day, I moved the chair to the other side and laid on my knees and started to open the drawers. 

In the first drawer I didn't find anything, in the second one either, but when I opened the third one I saw bunch of old dusty papers and they kinda looked like I wrote them..

"Huh I don't remember having these..." I said.

I checked the old dusty papers and blew all the dust off it. I saw my handwriting I knew I wrote this, I knew my handwriting. I started reading them and I couldn't believe what I was reading...

" The Angel is always alone,with no one to talk too, affected by all the trauma she's gone through, The Angel is always waiting for a friend, but it's been so many years... it's already too late, she doesn't want friends anymore. All she wants is to be beautiful again."

"All I want is to be beautiful again, and I will do anything to get it back. Every asshole that harmed me in this mother fucking world will pay. I won't let nobody touch me again, I'm not Susie Campbell anymore, I'm Alice Angel now and I will destroy everyone who gets in my way."

I couldn't help but cry a big again, I was heartbroken I'm this time and don't get me wrong, I still am...but I'm trying to get over it..

I put does papers in my tote bag too and fold them so the bag didn't get too heavy. I kept walking around and saw the Alice angel cutout I used to have and posters everywhere. I entered a room that had a glass wall and a electric chair.

I started remembering stuff again, I just looked away and kept walking, I kept walking and walking and I found a weird bracelet. I got it in my hands and it said "Allison" I looked at it weirdly, I didn't remember Allison wearing a bracelet.

I just shoved it in to my tote bag too so I could give it to her later. I kept walking deeper in deeper in to my old hiding place and that's when I found My old room.

I walked inside my old room and it looked very pretty dusty but decent, I remember I always had it organized... I was in so much anger I didn't let nobody enter my room, my room was very secret back then.

I touched the old bed sheets that had little stars on it, they we're still soft and warm...I looked around for a bit and I saw cartoon Alice posters everywhere and some star decorations on the roof, I also saw a music box too;I put it on my tote bag because I didn't want to keep it with me. I found letters of Joey Drew, old letters of him trying to make me come back to the studio. I got them in my hands and rubbed the paper hard with my thumb till it wrinkled. I turned them in to a paper ball and threw them on the trash.

I kept opening the drawers of my night table until found a book; an old dusty book, I removed the dust with my hand and say it said "Diary of Joey Drew" I gasped and opened the book and on the first page I saw doodles of Bendy,Boris and me..

"Since when I had this..." I said while putting my hand softly in the book.

I gasped in horror and I started to remember I found this book on the floor back when I used to kill for beauty. I saw all the secrets from Joey Drew in this book, every single one, every single kill he did in the past. I was even in the book.

Even Allison, Tom, Boris, Sammy etc... I couldn't leave this book here, I had to bring it with me so I put it on my tote bag, it hurt a bit leaving my old room behind but at least I got some stuff from my room, I closed the door and I walked through the hall, I saw another metal door and for some reason it opened by it self. I still don't understand how because I was the only one who used to control it.

As soonest the door open my tiny smile faded away...I saw a gurney that had belts to tight people in it. Next to it there was a side table with tools on it... a Knife, scissors, tweezers, Surgery knifes.

I was petrified...I couldn't believe I had this, I got the knife in my hands and got Deja vu on how I killed people here, stabbed them, torture them...I started remembering they're screams of suffer...pain...yelling and begging me to stop.

I gasped in horror as tears came out my eyes and threw the knife on the floor roughly. The knife fell to the floor and it itself with the wall, the wall was made of metal so it did a loud noise of how hard I threw the knife.I fell to the floor and started dragging my self away while I was shivering and panting in fear.

I couldn't be there any longer...I ran away as fast as I could from there. I got out my old hiding place and ran none stop ignoring all the dead Boris and butcher gangs behind me. When I completely got out Ink and the others we're waiting for me. I ran to Ink's arms and started sobbing horribly.

"TOOTS WHATS WRONG YOU OKAY?" He said.

"TAKE ME OUT OF HERE...TAKE ME OUT I CANT SEE THIS PLACE ANYMORE." I said.

"Shhh it's okay...it's okay...we are leaving now..."he said while hugging me.

"Let's get out of here, Alice doesn't feel comfortable anymore. We need to respect her. Come on Alice it's go outside."said Ink.