Chapter 25

(Narrator: Ink demon)

I was waiting for Alice on her living room when I heard something break in the bathroom. I knew something wasn't okay so I got up of the sofa fast and ran to the bathroom. I knocked on her door loudly as loud as I could.

"ALICE OPEN THE DOOR." I said.

-nothing-

I was getting really worried for her. I kept knocking and knocking the door but nothing. No signal. Nothing. I had no choice but to break the door. I hit the door with my shoulder trying to break it.

The door fell to the floor and I ran inside the bathroom. I saw Alice laying on the floor with a scratch in her face full of blood and a broken glass next to her.

I threw my self to the floor and tried to wake her up. She wasn't responding. I got up the floor and ran to the phone and called 911. The first try they didn't answer, the second try either. I was getting stressed out.

"Cmon...answer...!" I said.

"911 what's your emergency??" Said the person.

"HEY UM. I NEED AN AMBULANCE IT'S AN EMERGENCY. PLEASE MY FRIEND IS ON THE FLOOR UNCONSCIOUS." I said freaking out.

"OKAY WE WILL SEND THEM RIGHT AWAY BUT BEFORE THAT CHECK IF YOUR FRIEND HAS PULSE" said the person on the phone.

I ran to Alice and checked her pulse. She still had pulse, but she wasn't still responding I ran back to the phone and told the operator that she still had pulse.

"She still has" I said.

"Okay. I'm sending an ambulance right away." Said the person.

I end the call and I held Alice in my arms. I tried to clean a little bit of the blood in her face. Her face was scratched off.

The ambulance came and they put Alice on a hospital bed. I got inside with her and they put her an oxygen mask.
I sat down next to her inside the ambulance while we we're heading to the hospital. 20 minutes passed and I saw how Alice slowly opened her eyes. She was very confused what was going on.

"What is going on...Ink..." She said.

"It's okay. I'm here you passed out on the floor and I called an ambulance because you weren't responding." I said trying to calm her down.

"My leg...my leg...!" Said Alice while moving in the hospital bed.

"W-what's wrong with your leg?!" I asked her.

"It hurts...! My leg.." she said complaining of pain.

The doctors came and checked her leg. She had a whole scar on it and a piece of glass stuck on it.

"We need to take it off quickly" said one of the doctors.

I saw how they put anesthesia to Alice so she won't feel pain. She feel asleep quickly and deeply.

They took it off quickly and they put some bandages in her leg and they let her rest for the rest of the ride to the hospital.

"There we go. Come on guys let's let her rest" said the doctors.

I stood next to her all the time.

After we got to the hospital I sat down on the waiting room worried sick for her.
I knew I had to tell Allison, she was her sister after all.

I got up the chair and got to the public phone on the hospital. I started calling Allison. She picked up quickly.

"Hello??" She said.

"It's me Ink." I said.

"Oh it's you. How's Alice." She asked.

I told her everything and she freaked out. She was about to cry and she said she was on her way to see Alice.

I hung up the phone and at that exact moment the doctor came to talk with me.

"Are you Alice's family??" Asked the doctor.

"No I'm her friend but her sister is coming soon" I said.

"But tell me doctor, how is she? Is she alright??" I asked.

"Look. She's alright, she's laying in bed but, she seems tired. If you don't get what I mean, she's exhausted, come I'm going to show you now that she's been sleeping" he said.

I walked with him to Alice hospital room and I saw her laying in the hospital bed, the doctor was right. She looked exhausted I felt so bad for her.

"Look at her eyes. She looks like she's been crying for hours, is she even traumatized or something?" He asked.

"She had a problem with her sister. It affected her pretty badly. I came to her house to hang out with her and she ran to my arms sobbing, it was horrible I tried to calmed her down. After a while she said she was going to shower, not even 5 mins passed and I heard something break in the bathroom, I ran and I had to break the door, it was locked and I saw her in the floor unconscious." I said.

"That must affected her physically and mentally. The nurses checked all her body and she alright, she just has her face scratched and her leg scratched too and her skull is a little bit damaged by how hard she fell when she fainted. I recommend you to let her stay for at least 5 days, I want to keep her in observation for a case if she says something else hurt and the nurses will inject her some vitamins to make her feel better. " said the doctor.

"Thank you so much doctor, I'll stay with her" I said.