Chapter 2

*Alarm rings* Susie: "Ugh..What hour is it...?" I was never a morning person.Never in my life. Never will be. But I had to wake up this time.It was my first day of work after all.I walked in to the kitchen where Mama was, and she almost screamed when she saw me with my crazy hair you have when you just woke up.
"SUSIE! Jesus Christ you scared me!" "Sorry Mama" I said almost laughing. I sat on the dinning table with her.

While I ate my bowl of cereal she asked me: "So, Susie, are you excited to be Alice Angel's Voice??" "Mhm!" I said while I ate cereal.I suddenly looked at the clock and I realized I was super late!.
I literally ran to my room showered as fast as I can and I tried to dress up properly and I said bye to Mama and ran out the door. It was terrifying.
I was scared to go late on my first day of work.

I got inside my car and drove away, I was excited plus terrified at the same time— I tried to focus on the good side and to be positive like my mother used to say "be positive Susie, be positive"

Oh mama how much I miss does words now days...

When I got to the studio it was magical!! Am I exaggerating???" Maybe not.
When I had my first interview with Joey Drew he told me I had to go to the Recording Booth Area. 

Imma be honest I was kind of lost, I kept looking where the damn Recording Booth Area was, I wasn't really looking we're I was walking because I was too distracted looking at the studio, that's when I bumped in to someone.

"Oh my! Im so sorry!" I said.

I saw it was a man. He was tall with blonde hair and a pony tail with glasses and skinny but with muscles.
This was so embarrassing...

"It's okay" Said the man.

Not gonna lie he was kinda handsome. Okay Susie can you stop falling in love with the first person you bumped in too??? I said on my mind-" What if we fell in love and marry each other *gasping* I said on my head. okay I was been too delusional.

"Um..miss??" You alright??" He said while scratching he's head so confused.

"Uhm! Yes yes! I'm okay haha-"
"I'm Susie by the way. Susie Campbell! I'm new here and I'm the voice actor of the new female character A-Alice Angel."

Okay I was too embarrassed.

"Oh. Nice to meet you Susie. I'm Samuel Lawrence.But people call me Sammy."

"N-Nice to meet you Sammy"

I don't know why I was stuttering.

"Do you know where can I find the recording Booth Area??"
I asked.

He probably was already thinking how stupid I was for not knowing where it is.

"Yea sure! I know where it is! Follow me Susie"

"I like your name "Susie Campbell" I always call my friends by nicknames. How about...Susiebell?? How's that sound??"

I smiled and blushed at the same time. He was so nice. If I only knew he's true feelings back then.

"Now let's go so I can show you where's the Recording Booth Area. We don't want to be late" He said while smiling at me.

"By the way I love your black and wavy hair and your dark blue eyes"  He said while touching my hair softly.

Okay I was blushing at that point.

"Cmon lemme show you a tour and where you can find the Recording Booth Area"

I nodded.