"Oh, okay"

My brother Charlie is probably one of the most I could trust. We've never really hang out much because he's gone to Romania for work before me and Ron even entered Hogwarts but we'd from time to time send each other letters. He never forgets to remind me that I was his favorite siblings and to not tell the others about it.

We made our way to the train, Ginny and Ron went in first and Fred and George sneaked behind me slightly crouching and placing both my arm on their shoulder and lifting me up. I yelp from their sudden appearance.

"you know Ron's going to freak" Fred spoke.

"He'd end him and his whole family" George added.

I looked at them, perplexed to what they we're saying. "What?"

"Oh don't act innocent, Elizabeth" Fred let out a stifled laugh

"Don't call me by my second name, Gideon" they chuckled and I did the same "now, bring me down and explain whatever you just said"

They didn't bring me down, of course. "We know you're with Malfoy" George whispered.

My eyes widen and I looked at him, "what?"

"Have you been smooching that blonde ferret" Fred added raising his eyebrows a few times and pucking up his lips imitating kissing sounds.

I forced myself down from them and hit them both hard, they exclaimed simultaneously

"How many times have I told you to stop spotting me with that stupid map!" I angrily said.

"6?" Fred said

"No, 8" George added

"I think it's 10"

I hit them again "don't tell a word about this to Ron,"

"What do we get for it?" Fred exclaimed.

"You get to live longer"

They laughed and I placed my hands on my hips and just looked at the both of them laughing like a pair of hyenas.

~

We arrived home and I quickly head up to me and Ginny's shared room and let myself fall on the familiar bed.

I inhaled a huge amount of air and let it out then closed my eyes.

I left the school with lots of unfinished business, I never even told Draco why I left, I just walked out the door. I wouldn't have cared but I already told him I'm willing to risk it the same way he was, but was I really willing to risk it? I mean, my life's going smoothly anyway and having him enter my life might put it into shambles.

I walked my way to my desk, took out a piece of parchment and a quill. I laid the parchment flat and dipped the quill in the ink and when I was about to write I paused. My mind suddenly went blank. I let my head fall on the desk.

I closed my eyes for a bit and let my thoughts ramble and wrestle inside my head.

After a few minutes of silence by myself Ginny went in the room and at the edge of my bed and place her hand on my shoulder "are you feeling okay?" She ask

I nodded and gave her a reassuring smile. She nodded back "mum said we're to head off to Romania tomorrow morning, better that you start writing to Dean and Seamus before we do"

"Okay" I replied shorty after.

She head to the door and peaked her head before closing it and said "Dinner will be ready later, mum made lemon bars"

I hummed okay then she left. I'm alone with my thoughts again. I quickly picked myself up together and started writing a letter to my friends. First to Dean, then Seamus, then Luna, then cho, then Neville.

Once I folded it all up and slid it into a high-park-green envelope, I stacked it up to each other. My attention drew to the necklace I was wearing, it was the one Draco gave me. I should probably write to him as well. I did leave him without a word and I don't want to be rude.

I took out another piece of parchment and dipped my quill in the ink beside it and started writing

Several minutes have passed and I'm surrounded by the crumpled paper of failed attempts to make my letter for him seem kind but not to desperate.

I groan and grip my head in frustration.

Draco,

I apologize for suddenly leaving without a word. Have a nice holiday.

After all those failed attempts this was the only thing I came up with. I folded it quickly and slid it inside another envelope and had our family's owl, Errol, deliver it.