And then his kisses came back and were making their way lower and lower

He pulled away from me, kneeling on the bed between my knees, hooking his fingers on the edge of my bottoms. 'May I?'

As a response, I lifted my butt, giving him easier access, and he pulled them off along with my underwear and threw them aside.

'Just tell me if you want me to stop, baby.'

'I don't even know what you're doing.' I giggle

It only clicked what he was trying to do once he got to my stomach and pulled down my pyjamas, kissing all over my hips, going towards the centre.

He leaned in between my legs, kissing my thighs on the inside, slowly going upwards, his fingers wrapping around them.

Well, there goes giggling. Instead of that, I was just breathing deeply, trying to stay quiet. He barely touched me, and I'm already short of air.

'Tell me if it feels wrong or just if you want me to stop. Okay?' He murmurs

'Ye- yeah.' I could barely mutter, feeling him sliding lower to lay, positioning himself to be right between my thighs.

I just showered an hour ago. And I never have hair down there as I'm kind of disgusted by hair, so I should be fine.

I swallowed as I was preparing myself for yet another thing I've never done before, but my mind was cut off when his lips creeped up from my thigh and went over to my crotch.

I gasped as soon as his soft lips touched my skin, slowly going over the edge of the slit.

So damn close to the sensitive part. I can feel his hot breath as he's making his way up, and then a sharp gasp left my lips once his lips kissed the most sensitive part.

He kissed two more times before I felt his tongue in the same spot, doing a little cat kick, almost like testing the waters.

He licked me a few more times lightly, but then he suddenly switched it up and dragged his tongue over the entire slit where my lips are, cupping his lips over my clit where his tongue stopped.

That moan should not have left my mouth. This is insane.

I think he took that as a cue and gripped my thigh tightly as he started licking me all over, twirling his tongue in all directions, sucking gently on some spots.

I have never felt anything like this. It must be some sort of magic. This feels incredible. His hot, wet muscle was working some wonders on my sensitivity, turning me into a mess.

I bit into my lips to stay quiet, gripping tightly on the sheets, and running my other hand into his hair.

He was practically making out with my clit, and it was making me want to scream in pleasure.

I kept tightening my stomach not to moan loudly, but a few whimpers left my lips no matter how much I tried to keep it in.

That ecstatic feeling was building up so fast. Skyrocketing. Whatever he's doing, I am about to burst.

I whimpered, biting into my forearm to muffle myself, and my hips bucked a little on their own, but he just held me down firmly, going a bit faster.

I ended up screaming into the bite, twitching under his tongue as he kept eating me out, gripping me as tightly as he could.

He wouldn't stop until he felt my body fall back into the mattress, and my hips bucking on their own as I kept twitching from the pleasure that took me over, leaving me a heavy breathing mess.

I watched him pull away and get on his knees, wiping his lips with his thumb. Even in the dark, I could see his smile as clear as day.

He slowly got on to of me, almost crawling until his face was right in front of me.