??:-where the hell were you??why are you so late??

John:- sorry.. actually i just stuck on traffic...

??:-leave it.. when are you going to execute the plan??

John:-soon..

??:-do you remember what you have to do??

John:- yes i remember..this time i will kill her for sure..*smirk*

??:-good..*smirk*

On the other hand

Yn POV

I came here while searching for washroom but still i didn't find it..so i thought to go back..i trun around for going back when my head hit with someone's body...i look up while appolyging but i stoped when i saw my previous job's maneger face..what he is doing here??he is also as confused as i am after seeing him..

Rose POV

I came here while searching Yn... Mom told me to check on her because she don't know about this place..like seriously??is she is a child who will lost in this school??they made me their maid..now where is Yn??i was passing the hallway when i see Yn was talking with a man..who is this man??do Yn know him??i hide behind the wall for listening their conversation...

Author POV

Maneger:-Yn.. what are you doing here??

Yn:- um..mm..

Maneger:- wait it's a child's school and as far as i remember,you don't have any child then what are you doing here??

Yn:- um...i..i.. came here with a friend.. ye... yeah...i came here with a friend..

Rose in mind:-wait..why she lied to this man??

Maneger:- ohh..well how's your life going on??

Yn:-pretty good..*smile*

Maneger:- you know after you leave the job evryone club members are missing you... you were best dancer of our club..

Rose in mind:-what!!! club?? dancer??i need to tell this to everyone..

While thinking this Rose left the place...

Yn:-thanks for your compliment sir but now i quit the job..i don't want to do that type of job again.. i am getting late maybe my friend will waiting for me..i am leaving..nice to meet you sir..byy...

Saying this Yn also left the place...

Rose POV

I am going back to the auditorium where the function was organised when i bumped into Lisa...