The figure soon turned into a much more clear version of a person. It's a man wearing a black robe and had a white hair tied tightly on the back of his head in a bun.

Vinnie heart raced when the man looked down at her then brought out his wand. The person was familiar, she'd read about him in the daily prophet. Corban Yaxley. A Death Eater.

Vinnie ran the opposite of her house, adrenaline pushing through and not knowing what to do. Ron hadn't noticed because he headed behind the door on the inside to tease his sister more.

Vinnie ran and shouted for help. Her family had thought she's having fun but then they heard her shouting became a squeal. They all looked at the window and Ron opened the door. They saw the sight of it, they couldn't see Vinnie yet because the black robed figure didn't let them.

Just when Arthur was about the cast a charm to save her daughter someone had arrive and does it for him.

Remus lupin. He battled and switched a few spells to the Death Eater until he had finally had him surrender. Lupin quickly looked behind and picked up the wounded girl and brought her in the house.

Vinnie's heart rate was far from normal and was almost hyperventilating in panic. She was laid down on the sofa, Ron quickly kneeling beside her.

Tears welled on the young boys eyes and kept telling sorry and that it was his fault. He had blamed himself for his sister almost death.

~

Ginny and I sat in silence, sometimes exchanging words to talk about the book we were studying.

Ginny would ask me for the subject I had took so far that school and year and would ask to borrow my notes so she could advance learn for the next year.

We always do that. People say we're like peas in a pod.

A hand resting on the table where my book lays distracted me. I looked up and saw Malfoy, leaning down at me with a grin on his face.

I placed my left thumb on my cheek and left index finger on my temple to hide from him. He never fails to make my day miserable.

"Weasley, can you leave for a bit?" He said. I knew he mean Ginny but I'm a Weasley too.

I stood up and picked up my books, not looking at him.

"Not you, her" he said, slightly signing his head to Ginny.

Ginny left. Making sure to roll her eyes at Malfoy first.

"I'm a Weasely too, you know" I sat back down

"The better Weasley, yes. You don't have ginger hair"

I looked at him and scoffed in disbelief. Of course I don't have ginger hair, I'm adopted.

I would've stood up and storm off the library right there and then but I know he would stop me. And I can't have him grab my wrist the same way he did, again.

So I remain sat, he took a chair, spun it a bit and sat so he's facing me. "When would you stop ignoring me, Vinnie?"

I looked at him "when you decided not to be annoying" he looked back, his eyes are flowing because of the narural light. I almost melted. "Also, don't call me Vinnie. We're not friends."

"Weasley sounds pathetic, I'd prefer calling you something less" he grinned. He was waiting for my reaction. I simply stared at him.

"Have you even heard the rumors, Malfoy?"

"Yes"

"They why are you still disturbing me?"

"Because I doubt the rumor would remain just a rumor"

I can feel my heart sped up and things started fluttering in my stomach. My cheeks burned. I don't like it.

I looked away and tried to put my attention to the book again.

I could feel him venturing his eyes on my face. I tried to ignore it, I struggled. His scent is a strong smell of cardamom, green apple and mint. He's the only one in school that smells like this. Even from miles away you would smell it and immediately know that it's him you're smelling.

His face is awfully flawless, no bumps, no visible pore, no any type of acne marks. It's all just flawless. His eyelashes are long and curled up. His jawline is perfectly well defined. His physique attracts people when when wearing a huge amount of layered clothes. His lips is slightly plump and in a perfect natural shade of pink.

He grabbed my hand and closed my book shut. I looked at him "what?"

He smiled in success of finally getting to have my attention. "We're throwing a party in the Slytherin common room. Feel free to crash in"

He said, taking my hand and sliding something in my palm then left.

I watch him walk out the library and looked down at the thing he slid in my palm. It was a circle necklace, the northern star, Polaris. The background looked like the night sky yet there's only one star that glows. Almost like a starless night. I looked up again and he's gone.