that there's

Spike! My favourite brawler! And there is Piper!!! How pretty she looks in her dress - beautiful. El Primo, Colt, Shelly, Gale! A breathtaking fight - and I'm in the middle of it!

There's my book, it opens and hundreds of photos and things from the brawlers fly out at me. Brawl Stars!

Everything is getting darker, my scrapbook is getting bigger and bigger, swallowing up everything around me - including me. Darkness embraces me and I fall!

-----

"How could you put her in there?! She could have died! What if she had died?!"

"The radon content was very low and concentrated on the highest mas, even younger devils should be able to withstand this dose. The chance that she would have died was really very unlikely."

"But she's not a real devil, but a kind of intermediate converter, you told me that yourself! Also, WHAT IF SHE DON'T WAKE UP NOW?!"

"Please calm down, great-grandson, her pulse is regular, and her breathing rhythm is controlled. She will wake up and probably very soon."

Okay, slow down again - what's going on? who could have died? Radon... wasn't that something radioactive? But much more important: where am I and where is my scrapbook?

I'm just about to open my eyes and get up to look for my treasure when pain shoots through every single limb of me. Everything hurts like lightning struck me.

Lightning? Exactly!!!

That's right, of course it wasn't one flash of lightning that flashed through my suffering body - but several! Or maybe it wasn't lightning, but something magical. But that doesn't change the fact that I groan in agony, want to lie down again, but only fall off the examination table!

"OUCH!" I scream loudly, my head falls back, and everything goes black again...

-----

"Don't worry, you'll be fine, little one."

Byron? Am I back at the table or still on the floor? I cannot say exactly.

I sag and everything is getting dark again...

-----

Open eyes! Everything is so dark, I can hardly make out anything, but somehow everything is moving, or am I moving? Shit, my eyes are closing again!!! No, no.....no.........no..........black.

-----

Green tea!

Others may just smell some herbs, but I recognize green tea when I smell it, especially when it's prepared that intensely!

It's still cold and not particularly bright, but I can tell I've left the lab.

Curious, I look around the room I'm in now: two high, dirty windows with drawn, dusty curtains. Bookshelves with several thousand books line the walls. A blazing fireplace, two dark green wing chairs, a low table with a steaming teapot on it and an equally dark green sofa on which I am lying, an ice pack on my forehead. My skin isn't covered in emerald mucus for a change, it's sapphire blue.

"Colette! You're awake!!!"

Edgar! He looks so dark in his usual emo stuff that I didn't even notice him in the gloomy room. Moments later, the professor bursts into the room, a stethoscope hanging from his neck. Relieved, he kneels in front of me and once again examines me from top to bottom, then not satisfied, he lets the blue liquid on me disappear with a finger snap.

"How are you feeling little one? The pain should be gone now."

I sit up, slightly dazed. In fact, I no longer feel any pain, neither in my muscles nor in my head!

"Did it work?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"We'll see about that little one, here please take your book in your hand." the magician replies and holds out MY SCRAPBOOK to me. Glad to have it back, I press it to me, it still looks the same as before.

"Now concentrate well on the devil you are always turning into, close your eyes and stroke the spine of your book." Byron prompts me.

I close my eyes: horns, claws, devil's tail, red skin, fangs, glowing eyes. I slowly stroke the spine of my beloved book. Suddenly lightning flashes through me again, but this time it's not painful, it's tingly and pleasant. I take off from the ground, float in the air, my skin turns red, my claws, horns and fangs grow. I'm really transforming to that hell creature - but I can control it, I can feel it!

"Fantastic! We have a new skin, created from inherited traits and the wonder of alchemy!!!" the professor exclaims excitedly. "What do you want to call your first skin, little one?"

I think for a moment, then smile, my wings stretched and my teeth flashing.

"Trixie! Trixie Colette!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for every vote!!!

One person in particular – I totally freaked out when I saw the 34 news! Thank you, thank you, thank you :3

Stay legendary – and don't forget to brawl! Seriously, the season is almost over!!!

Coco