endless

"Thank you for your purchase and have a wonderful day at Star Park!"

"Thank you very much, dear!"

This is how the hours pass in my beloved gift shop. It's been almost a week since Edgar helped me up in the library. Otherwise, we didn't have that much contact. He has his locker in a different aisle, he sits somewhere else in Defence, and he's not as talkative in Alchemy either. Maybe that's a good thing because Professor Byron keeps a close eye on him. I don't know why I must think about emo so much either, guess it's because I don't have that much of him in my scrapbook yet.

"Uh! Colette, my hardest working employee." Griff, the living cash box who's my boss comes towards me.

"Hello boss, what brings you here?" I ask.

"I'm here to tell you that we finally have an assistant to unload the goods again. May I introduce you to Edgar?"

Is this really happening?! Edward?! EDGAR as a temporary worker in the gift shop?!

I stand there frozen and stare at him. It really is him! His hair is as black and emo as ever, he's wearing his scarf and Star Park staff uniform, along with his usual emo attire.

"Edgar, this is Colette, the best cashier the gift shop has ever seen."

"We already know each other," Edgar replies shortly.

"Really?" Griff looks at me in surprise.

"Y-yes, we're taking t-two classes together at H-H-Hero Academy." I bite my tongue, needing to stop this embarrassing stutter!

"Well, if that's the case, you can show your new co-worker everything right away." Griff says in a good mood and leaves us alone.

I breathe deeply in and out determinedly, then I turn to Edgar and try not to babble or stutter anything.

"Welcome to the gift shop Edgar..." I begin and lead him through our various warehouses, to the delivery entrance and show him the various practical secret routes between all locations.

-----

"...So, and here we are again." I finish the tour when we get back to the showroom.

"Thank you for choosing the staff tour alla Coletta, we hope to see you again soon." As I say this, I strike a wide-legged pose, like a Tour of London security guard dismissing his guests.

Edgar looks at me with narrowed eyes, the corners of his mouth lifted slightly.

"Are you smiling?"

Edgar immediately assumes his emotionless facial expression again and holds his scarf in front of his face. But I saw it!

I knew that this emo contained more feelings than he pretends or wants to admit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for every Vote and comment!!!

Stay legendary

Coco