I want

"Colette? Colette? COLETTE!"

I open my eyes with difficulty and sit up. What happened? I'm dizzy and nauseous, my entire body is covered in some kind of emerald slime. Why? And why am I here? and where is "here" anyway? I look confused at the relieved faces of Professor Byron - and Edgar.

"How are you feeling little one? Are you alright?" Byron sounds concerned, but why? What happened?

"Yes," I reply, only now realizing that I'm sitting on the examination table in Byron's lab, but before I can look around any further, Edgar hugs me wraps arms around me.

"What's going on?" I ask both confused.

Edgar quickly releases me and turns to Byron.

"Do you see! She doesn't remember anything! This was the second time and this time she attacked someone! What's happening to her?"

What happens to whom? And who attacked whom? And why was that so disturbing? It was brawled every day!

Byron meanwhile has his sceptre out and is now examining me from head to toe, looking into my ears, my eyes and even my nostrils, finally waving his sceptre with a worried look on his face, whereupon the mucus on my body begins to clear.

"I've always been aware that her grandmother was a devil...Trixie was her name, if I remember correctly..." he begins as the goo beaded off my skin and clothes in droplets and into the air triggers.

"...and her father was most likely a vampire, or at least related to one. Hmmm... with puberty such genetic inheritance can unfold."

"Can you stop it?" I hear Edgar ask hopefully.

"Hmmm... I'll see what can be done." replies the professor. "Unfortunately, I can't do anything in the meantime."

As he says this, he pulls out some cotton swabs from one of his many drawers. Then he takes my tears, snot, earwax, and saliva, pricks my index finger with a thin, sharp needle, sucks out the drop of blood, which can then be shown before he sticks a blue plaster over the wound and finally one for me rips my silver-white hair from my head.

"The exams will take time." Byron says. "You may get up, little one, Edgar takes her home, she needs to rest. No training or classes for her in the near future, I'll take her to Professor Pam for the log out in the next few days."

Professor Pam? The Academy!!!

The past events unfold before my eyes like a movie. I've been to the academy, I've seen Spike, transformed, chased Spike! I was a beast! Yet again!!!

I slide off the exam table, dazed. The wizard watches me with worried eyes as I leave his lab on shaky legs, supported by Edgar.

"It happened again, didn't it?" I ask Edgar.

"We'll find a solution." he replies without looking at me.