of seemingly

A new school day!

Today only Long-Distance-Fight and Defence are on my schedule.

On days when I only have classes until noon, I work in the afternoons at the gift shop, the souvenir shop in Star Park and my personal paradise on earth. Nowhere else do I meet so many brawlers, and not only schoolmates, but also those who have already graduated from Hero Academy and are fighting in the big and important tournaments.

Even reigning wrestling champion El Primo and nighttime protector from Metropolis Surge were in the gift shop at one point. Your autographs are among the most precious treasures I have!

I also enjoy working as a saleswoman, I'm good at mental arithmetic, I'm fast and skilful when packing goods and I know our entire range by heart, which is why I can always help customers with questions. My salary is not that bad either and thanks to my job I was able to leave the orphanage and finance my own apartment.

But enough of the gift shop, amazing as it is, I'm still in school now.

During breaks I like to go to the school library because nowhere else is there a place with as much knowledge about Brawlstars as here. Here are the old years, all reports about every famous tournament that has ever existed and of course lots of books that help you with brawling, some even written by brawlers.

I chuckle to myself. The only book that literally helps you brawl is my scrapbook! I fire hearts from it, which cause damage to my opponents. My super skill is running back and forth at lightning speed, knocking over everyone in my path with my book. That's how I got Spike's faceprint on one side, how cool is that?!

But back to the present; I'm just entering the library when I hear a familiar voice - Edgar!

I sneak up quietly and hide behind one of the shelves. There he is, along with Leon, Sandy, and Crow. Around his neck he wears a black and white striped scarf that seems to have a life of its own. Because suddenly the scarf reaches out and sweeps the top wall of shelves empty, all the books end up on Edgar. Sandy, Crow and Leon laugh, and the scarf moves as if it were laughing too. Edgar stares angrily at his scarf.

"Don't worry, you'll learn to control your weapon." Leon encourages him and takes a book that has landed open on his head.

This scarf is Edgar's new weapon?! A boxer like Professor Rosa and El Primo?! That's so cool!!!

I cautiously creep closer to the boys from behind, I absolutely must take a picture of Edgar with his scarf.

But then I overlook a book lying on the floor, trip over it, crash against the bookshelf and also get a load of books on my head.

Damn!

-----

"Why are you following me?" Edgar asks me, still angry, but then he stretches out his hand and, ashamed, I allow myself to be pulled up.

"Oh Edgar, don't be surprised," Crow says in his nonchalant tone. "That's Crazy Colette! The psycho is stalking us all. Anytime you think you're not being watched, she's right behind you. I don't know how she does it, but she'll find you no matter where you are."

Ouch! It hurts to hear other people talk about me like that.

It is true. I am a stalker. Brawlstars and Brawlers are my life, and I can never get enough of them. Occasionally, I do sneak up on someone, take pictures of them, and even go through their trash. But I don't upload or steal anything from them, at least nothing valuable.

"By the way, you're lucky! This is one of the few special moments when Sandy is awake! You can truly photograph him with your eyes wide open now!" Crow continues.

Excited, I whip out my phone and the three guys pose for me a couple of times. Perfect! I thank them and want to turn back to Edgar... but he's gone.

Again.