"We will see that Dr. Jeon...but first please elaborate what you just said" Taehyung said cooling his face giving side eyes to chuckling Jungkook.

"I had a rough idea of what they might be doing......and the mastermind behind it should be Jin hyung if I'm correct" this only made Taehyung more confuse.

Seeing Taehyung's confused face Jungkook smiled and pulled him this time by his hand and made him stand beside him with one hand over his shoulder "Let met tell you a story from our college days then you will get what i mean...." And with that Jungkook told Taehyung the same story Jimin told Yeonjun and Soobin.

After Jungkook done with his story he looked towards Taehyung "So now get it" he asked to which Taehyung nods.

"So they are trying to .....match..us?" Taehyung asked after concluding whole thing.

"There you get it" Jungkook said but then make a thinking face saying "But i was involved in last plan so didn't they think that I would notice what the they are trying to do in an instant?"

Taehyung snickered beside him catching Jungkook's attention on himself ".......unless they thought you are to dumb to remember it"

"YEAH!" Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's angry glaring face, "go away" he yells going and standing other side of lift huffing.

"Aww than how will you live without me" Taehyung said wiggling his eyebrows following Jungkook and stood beside him shaking him side to side.

Jungkook tskes "seriously give some respect" he says pouting to which Taehyung shakes his head with a playful look saying, " it's my love language" making Jungkook smile shaking his head.

"Roasting people is your love language" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh not people...just you" Taehyung winks at Jungkook making blood rush to his cheeks.

Jungkook bite his lower lip to suppressing the smile which was trying to take over his lips and turned his head to other side quickly feeling flustered.

Taehyung blinked in suprise than laughs "Aww someone is blushing...." He teased him, trying to make Jungkook face him and once he got a hold of his face he squeezed his both cheeks making Jungkook's goes like a duck face.

"Anyways what are we gonna do about their plan" Taehyung asked as he was squeezing Jungkook's cheeks with his both hands.

Jungkook with his lips purked out, squeezed cheeks answered "The same thing Yoongi hyung did.... take the advantage of the opportunity"

With great difficulty Jungkook manged to free his cheeks from Taehyung assault who pouts "Means?" Taehyung asked.

"Act dumb and do romance" Jungkook said smoothing his cheeks and lower face sending a wink to Taehyung who giggled turning his red face away.

Flashback end

Yeonjun and Jimin saw how Taehyung got lost in his thoughts and his face turned little red in between too they shared a look and smirked at eachother thinking something did happened.

"Sooo...?" Jimin's voice broke Taehyung's train of thoughts he smirked internally at the fools in front of him and decided to follow Jungkook's lead.

Taehyung gave them tight lip smile "Nothing " he said.

"Huh?" Yeonjun and Jimin was dumbfounded.

Seeing their stunned faces he made a pouts "What do you think would have happened? Nothing. We just stood their silently waiting for someone to open the door" Taehyung was having a hard time maintaining his neutral face as he was dying to laugh out loud at the shocked faces of both Jimin and Yeonjun.

"What the hell?" Both Jimin and Yeonjun exclaimed in disbelief.

"Oh no what we will say to Jin hyung now?" Yeonjun asked looking at Jimin making a cry face.

"I don't know myself but why the hell our plan didn't worked! I should have sparked something" Jimin says holding his head in distress.

Taehyung covers his mouth seeing the both having crises, he got a grip on himself before saying, "What should have sparked hyung?"

Jimin and Yeonjun looked at Taehyung's face who was showing them his big puppy eyes. Jimin signed "We have to tell him everything....only then our plans will work in future" he said, Yeonjun shows him ok sign.

Jimin held Taehyung's shoulder looking directly in his eyes he says "Listen to me carefully my boy ....we are doing this for you but now you have to help us a little too..." And he told the whole plan of Jin trying to match made 'taekook'

-----------

"So what did they say?" Jungkook asked walking beside Taehyung, after leaving hospital they all departed to their own respective house or apartments. Jungkook and Taehyung walking down to their building when Jungkook broke the silence.

"You heard us?" Taehyung asked turning his head to Jungkook.

Jungkook shakes his head "No, but I did noticed you, Jimin and Yeonjun in corner when we were in the lobby....i wanted to call you over but Soobin interrupted me with a nervous look on his face which he tried to hide but mehh...I caught it, they might be planning something else so I played along" he said chuckling thinking how Soobin panicked when he was about to approach the talking trio.

Taehyung giggles holding Jungkook's hand he skipped towards their floor "You were right, Jin hyung planned this all ...Jimin hyung, Yeonjun, Soobin are involved for now..." Jungkook smiles seeing Taehyung's playful mood so he too follows Taehyung's action, now both are skipping towards their room laughing and giggling.

"And you know the best thing?" Taehyung asked tilting his head looking at Jungkook as they exit the lift and startwalkingto their room.

Jungkook hummed smiling at Taehyung's excited voice he giggles and ruffles others hair.

"They were so shocked when I told them we just waited for someone to open the door in lab" Taehyung laughed remembering Jimin's and Yeonjun's shocked faces.

"Really? Is this how they made shock face" Jungkook asked before gasping dramatically cupping his cheeks with his mouth and eyes wide open this only doubled Taehyung's laugh.

"See this is why I said to act dumb and play along.....we gotta chance to make fun of them ... that's what Yoongi hyung told" Jungkook said scrunching his nose smiling his bunny smile.

Taehyung nods giving Jungkook's back a proud pat "Yoongi hyung would be proud of you"

____________________________________________________________________________

We never had to force love.
We were drowing in it the moment we met.

____________________________________________________________________________