52: Torn parts II

AVNEET NIGAM

Silence.

It is all that was felt in the air as her body went limp behind me. I looked at him and saw he was still in haze and was looking at the body behind me.
No matter how cruel or pathetic she was, she was his mother after all no matter how she treated him. A mother is still a mother.

I ran towards him as he fell on his knees and brought his face to my chest hugging him tightly. I felt wetness on my chest. I tangled my fingers in his hairs as he cried silently.
I let him cry and take out his sorrow.

Sorrow for losing a mother physically. Sorrow for loosing her emotionally when he got to know about her reality for the first time. Sorrow for losing his childhood. Sorrow for losing his father. I let hin cry for his little self who went through so much.

He cried for some good minutes and then broke the hug. He looked at me. His hairs were all messy while his eyes were hollow devoid of any emotion while his cheeks had fresh tears stains on them. I couldn't see him like this, I kissed his forehead, his left cheek, his right cheek and then
I came face to face with his lips.

Our lips were just inches away, I stared in his eyes as he stared in mine. In the next second I placed my lips on his. We stayed like that for some seconds until he started moving his lips. I moved my lips against his very gently and softly giving him all the comfort I could. My hands caressed his nape as I kissed as I sucked on his lower lip while he moved his lips against mine.

After few seconds of kissing we felt breathless and broke the kiss. He looked in my eyes which held many questions in them, he held my hand and stood up.

"Sid you should go to the hotel, I will take care about all this things." Faisu said to him as soon as he reached us.

He doesn't look surprised looking at the dead body, maybe he knows her.

Sid nodded and we both reached towards the car. He was about to sit on the driving seat but I held his hand to stop him from going inside.

"What?" He asked in the hoarse voice.

Hot.

It's not the time.

"I will drive, give me car keys!" I demanded stretching out my palm in front of him.

"And may I ask why would you have that privilege?" He raised his brow.

Hotter.

Not the time!

"Because you are going through a emotional turmoil right now. So...." I said and snatched the car keys from his hands.

"......I will drive " I completed and sat on the driving seat closing the door on his face. When he didn't move, I rolled down the window of his black SUV and raised my eyebrow at him.

"You are sitting inside the car or should I drive to airport?"

"I am sitting " I said giving me a stink eye.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude and started the engine. He put the location of hotel in GPS and U drive off to the hotel.

We went in our room which was no less than a bloody suite. I went into washroom and changed my clothes as they were dirty from using since two to three days. I changed and went in room to see him standing shirtless only in his black ripped jeans and looking at the sky with his both hands in his pockets.

I don't care if he agrees or not but I know her death had a effect on him and he would have to inform abhi Bhai about it too. I sighed thinking all these and went towards him. I wrapped my hands around his torso from back and rested side of my face on his well built back.