19. 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧...

AUTHOR

I love you!

I will always be your side..!

Such a sweetheart you are!

Do you really think i love you?

I just wanted money!

You are such an innocent poor soul!

SHOOT!!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" siddharth screamed on top of his lungs breathing heavily and sweating as hell.

He was feeling so anxious! Suddenly these four walls felt so suffocating to him all the images of his past were flashing in his mind he didn't have any knowledge about the world anymore he was just feeling like all images of his past was revolving in his room, his head was aching and it seemed like he was in extreme pain and felt so vulnerable. he tried to stand up but he was stumbling due to which some things fell down but he didn't cared, he went and sat in a corner with his head in his hands , trembling. This time his nightmare hit him really hard and painfully.

AVNEET NIGAM

"Ughhh.....just get out of my thoughts and let me fucking sleep!!!" I growled.

After coming at hotel, I changed my clothes and hogged on my dinner damn! It was so tasty after feeling full I went to sleep as I am so damn much tired, it's almost 1:30 a.m now and fell on bed pulling my duvet over my body when a thought hit me Did he ate food? Why the hell should I care last time I asked he literally told it 'fake care' like seriously? But what if he is hungry? Did he slept? Is he tired?

STOP! AVU STOP! thinking about that jerk. He is ruthless rudeass bastard. He don't deserve any one's care or love or anything! Remember how he forced you into this marriage..! How he threatened you...! How he has just ruined your life..!

To divert my mind from him, I stood up and went through my stuff and took a book which i'm currently reading and started reading.

For 1 hour I tried to keep myself engrossed in my book, sighing I closed it and again tried to sleep keyword is tried. Ughh that's it I need to see him once or else I won't be able to sleep huh! Fuck you nigam!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I was in corridor when I heard his scream is he okay?

I ran towards his room and knocked on his room door but no response came, ok now I am feeling a bit afraid.

"Siddharth! open the door" I again knocked but no respond came instead I heard some things falling down.

"siddharth! siddharth!" I shouted trying not to panic when he didn't respond I rushed down the stairs and ran towards the desk of receptionist.

" I want mr.nigam's room extra keys ASAP!" I told her panting due to running down the stairs. i just hope he is okay!!

"I am sorry mam we can't give his room keys to anyone like that!" she said politely, does she really think I give a damn? nah!

"It is important and I am his PA" I told her trying not to shout as I am already worried and on top of that she is just frustrating me more!

"but mam try to understand" ughh.... I need to do something !

"hello faisu! I need your help!" i told him as soon as he picked up my call

"shut up and sleep!" that idiot said and hanged up before i could speak anything, Ok i'll curse him later!

"FAISU! idiot don't you dare hang up!" I shouted after calling him again! and maybe he dropped his phone as I heard such sound, stupid!

"av-avu dude why are you calling at 3:07 in morning?" he hissed