28. 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I picked her up in bridal style and took her inside the house. Once we were in house. I put her on couch. When she said something and my all attention went on her.

"I hate Inaya! Such a bitch she is!" She said angrily and curled up in a ball. My hopes went high.

"Why? What she did to you?" I asked immediately sitting on my knees in front of her.

"Not only she I hate you more than her!" She said childishly and turned her face away in anger. It's gonna be long night! I sighed and held her hands making her look at me.

"But why do you hate us both? And me more than her?" I asked.

"Beca-Because I sa-saw how you were romancing with her! And to-today I saw yo-you bo-both were kiss-kissing" she said biting her lips to control her tears and damn! I felt like I was on ninth cloud. My face glowed.

"So you were jealous?" I smirked.

"Yes! How dare you kiss her? How can you fucking romance with her that too in front of me. I so hate you! I hate you!" She said and snatched her hand back and again started hitting me with them and again started crying, while I was smiling like an idiot!

When I felt she was getting uncontrollable. I tried to catch her hands but it didn't helped so to calm my wild cat down I pulled her into hug with her head buried in my stomach, she wrapped her hands around my torso. I picked her up like that.

"Well...do you want to know a secret?" I asked walking towards my bedroom.

"No! I don't want to listen anything from you rudeass!" She said and pouted angrily at me. Rudeass? She and her nicknames!

"Well you will like this secret!" I chuckled.

"Uhh...ok then tell me!" She said with an innocent face. She is so FREAKING cute. What is wrong with you siddharth nigam?

"Ok than hear it out! We were not kissing. I had just tilted my head a bit so you think that we were kissing" i said to her as I opened my bedroom door.

"WHAT!!!!!!" She exclaimed with wide eyes and climbed up by putting her hands around my neck and came face to face with me. I caught her by waist.

"Yes! Babygirl!" I said with an amused and smile due to her this act.

"Ughh...you tricked me!" She pouted.

"I did!" I smirked and continued walking towards bed.

"Whatever! But now I only hate Inaya and that piece of shit Ishaan!" She mumbled furiously as I put her on bed. My attention went towards her words.

"Ishaan-" I was going to ask her but she was asleep with her hands still tied around my neck firmly. I tried to untie them but she have a death grip. How can she sleep so fast? Just now we were talking!

I jumped on other side of bed and she rolled over with her hands tied around my neck. I guess we will have to sleep like this only. But this was definitely an amazing day! I also drifted to sleep.

***

As soon as I woke up, I saw that Avneet was snuggled up in my chest and was sleeping. Suddenly all memories from yesterday flashed in my mind, I smiled. Just then it hit me that I didn't had nightmares AGAIN!

With a shocking face I checked time and saw it's 9:59 in morning. My eyes widen, how I slept for that long? Without any nightmares?

I looked at the woman snuggled up to me. What is she doing to me? That too without knowing? What is happening? Why I faked romance with that Inaya? Why I couldn't digest that she loves someone else and not me? Wtf is happening? I looked at her sleeping peacefully her arms still wrapped around my neck and face snuggled up in my chest. My arms around her waist protectively.