2. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐌

After sending car to Abhinavi I directly went into my room and memories were Flooding in my mind at a rapid speed like those memories were making my head heavy I just caught my head and I was moving here and there in room and even breaking some things which even left some injuries but I care less.

"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you...I HATE EVERY GIRL!" I shouted last part and punched the bag with full force that it actually flew a bit and came back but I caught it, leaving it there I sat on my bed which was beside me.

𝐀𝐕𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐀𝐔𝐑

I went in my bedroom and threw shopping bags on my bed.

"Avu! Avu! Yaar what happened?" Reem came behind me shouting.

"Nothing Yaar Reem you go in jai's room go" I tried to shoo her away.

"I am not going first you tell me what happened? Why are so angry" but she being she didn't move and asked the same thing.

"Yaaaaar! Ok fine so listen....."
And I told her all things which happened in mall.

"How dare he!! How could he think like that?" Reem said angrily.

"That's the thing na how dare he say like that about me"

"Ok I think avu you should stop thinking about him and stop ruining your mood" Reem said sitting beside me.

"Yes reem you are right I should stop ruining my mood" I said cheerfully yes! I am like that only I can change my mood in secs.

"Ok so let's do something"

"Like what?"

"Like! Watching Netflix and chilling In your room!" She said squealing.

"Then you know what my bro will say you are stealing my girlfriend" I said last part in jai's tone.

"Which you do almost all the time so girl let's do it AGAIN!" Reem said laughing.

And with that we both closed the curtains and windows turn AC on and I put TVD episode on Netflix while Reem has gone downstairs to bring food come on guys we can't live without it but why is she still not here?

𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐌

I was sitting in my room when my room's door opens with a thud only to see worried abhinavi ohh god! I ruined their (vaishu di's) shopping. Just then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder and another pair in my hands.

"Sidd! You again hurt your fist!!" Di said in disbelief tone.

"Di I don't care about it and why did you came both came back? Hnn?" I inquired.

"Do you expect us to do shopping while you hurt your fist?" Dada said raising his one eyebrow while I just roll my eyes and then I noticed that vaishu Di has brought first-aid kit.

"Di no need to heal them everyday!" I said taking my hand away.

"You stop hurting yourself everyday I'll stop healing you everyday" she said taking my hand back and starts aiding it.

"Guys my eyes are being teary seeing you both I wish I could also have a sis!" Dada said in his dramatic voice and wipes his fake tears dramatically.
He is such a drama Queen. I and Di both chuckled and hi-fied on his last words they both know how to make me smile.

"Laugh! Laugh! As much you want na laugh when I will get a sister we both will laugh huh!" He said in jealous tone. And we both literally laugh out even though mine was fake as if he cracked joke.