41. Torn parts I

AVNEET NIGAM

He froze.

I just wanted to know the reason behind his hatred towards women like who broke him this much that he stared hating all girls put there? And his nightmares I have witnessed one and it was totally horrible! I wanted to know his past since then but I thought it's not right time he needs time to open up but I couldn't help myself today.

Not when he went all tense in living room and I know it was something related to his past that's why it was.....sneaky and obviously Faisu was involved. He knows everything about him.

I can ask Faisu to tell me about his past but I don't think it will be okay and I don't even know if Faisu will tell me and I wanted to listen it from his mouth because it was best for us. So today I finally took up the courage and asked him.

"Sid.." I shake him as he was drawn in his thoughts.

"It's okay if you don't want to share..." I began as I thought it was not the best time and he is not comfortable.

"No, I want to tell" he cuts me off and I looked at him encouraging him to begin.

"So.....about your question actually it has two parts behind it but I am going to tell you one only" He said and I nodded.

"So, I was seventeen actually when this happened and before seventeen also something had happened which had shaken me up and left me heartbroken with trust issues and after that incident I became very quite and lonely person nothing like I am today and then I joined college with dada but he was year ahead me.

As I said I used to be lonely and quite all the time in college either in library or in canteen with dada he was also shaken up with that incident but he was better than me and in college he met Vaishu di and I met Cara. Cara White she was friend of Vaishu di but I used to ignore both and would be in library always.

But soon Cara started being around me likw she would sit beside me then would come on library and would try to talk with me everytime. Slowly, Vaishu di and Bhai started dating which ment we both would have to spend more time together and I started warming up to her. She would talk with me and would make me feel better and I don't know when I started liking her.

After an year or so we started dating we would go on double dates with abhinavi and would watch movies and prank abhinavi and all and time passed and last year arrived. On farewell party we both went abhinavi already graduated an year ago.

We were enjoying and dancing and all then she excused herself saying she is going to her friends I let her go. When few hours passed and she was nowhere to be seen I started searching her and then what I saw it just broke my heart.

She was grinding herself on some boy and was making out heavily with him and then I heard the boy say...

"What if he gets to know?" He asked roaming his hands on her body.

"He won't he is just too naive to understand and he trusts me so much that he thinks I would never cheat on him." She panted.

"You seriously choosed a very easy target baby" He breathed out.

"I know right he is so naive and stupid he just wants me to do sweet things for him and bam! He is wrapped around my finger" she said.

And they both continued doing whatever the heck they were while I went straight home I was heartbroken and my trust was again broken and that too by a girl and that's when I thought to change myself. I changed from naive, stupid and reserved boy to cold hearted, rude and successful business man you see today and from then on I was determined to never trust a girl" He completed while I was still looking at him.