32. 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

It's been two days and she have not step her foot out of the room when I am home. Whenever I leave for office she goes and eat something but still she is not the same as she used to be and I hate that!

I don't know when everything will be good. It pains me everytime I go to home and find dead silence and I miss her watching her green creatures in living room, arguing with me, behave like a wild cat and her sassy comments. I miss everything and more what pains is that she doesn't even want to see my face and think of me as a murderer.

And Faisu is super sure that something is very wrong with me because I haven't told him yet that avu knows my identity and I even go home late and come early so that avu can come out and eat something because unless I am there she won't step out. She is stubborn as hell.

"Enough! Now just fucking tell me what the hell is going on?" Idiot Faisu shouted barging in my cabin.

"What the heck are you speaking?" I rolled my eyes at him pretending I can't understand what he is trying to say.

"Oh! Cut the drama! You very well know what I am talking about!" He took a seat in front of me folding his hands.

"Faisu! Nothing is wrong you are just overthinking!" I stated.

"Sid just stop it and tell me what is wrong between you and Avneet I am trying to call her but she is not picking it up not only mine but she is picking no one's call she just leaves a message and she is also not coming to office and you mister are spending your all time with this second wife of yours which you call office!"

He said all of this in a single breath and than started taking deep breaths. I gave him water rolling my eyes at the drama king himself! Always over reacting idiot!

"Ok! Fine! Actually she got to know that I am mafia king!" He choked on his water and started coughing badly.

"What the fuck! And you didn't told me!" He said one's his throat calmed down!

"Tell me in detail!" He demanded. I explained him everything.

"Ohh god! You messed up big this time!"

"What is my fault? She came suddenly and heard all that!"

"Why didn't you tried to explain her?"

"I tried but she ran in her room locking herself I thought she needs time so I didn't interrupt her."

"You are an idiot! Let's go to your house now!" He said ready to run out.

"Wait...what about office if we both go? Avu is also not here!" I interrupted between his marathon.

"Jannu will take care!" I nodded but didn't missed that he called her 'jannu' we will interograte later. For now I need to handle a wild cat.

Me and Faisu both drove back to my house and found dead silence in there. Faisu looked at me while I just shrugged. He sighed.

"Where is her room?"

"Upstairs"

We went towards her room and Faisu knocked on it but no answer came. He did that for some more times.

"Avneet open the door it's me Faisu!"

*No response*

"Do you have a spare key?"

"I do but what if she just needs sometime alone?" I asked

"Shut up and give me key and you wait in living room!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why? I'll also stay here only!" I demanded.

"If you'll than she won't speak anything!" I hate it when he is right!