38. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I walked out of my black matte range rover and went inside my den, every one stood up in respect I smirked and went inside my cabin.

"Boss, we haven't found him yet he has hoene underground and it's like he never existed" Michael, my most trusted men and bodyguard informed me.

"Fuck!" I cursed I have been trying to find that jerk since two days but we have got nothing like he just vanished from Earth. Who is he? And why the heck was he in my office since past days? And more importantly how he knows who am I? This guy is being a mystery for me.

"I want all the single heck of information on Ishaan khanna! And try to find out who he is!" I hissed at Michael. He nodded and left.

"You called?" Faisu barged in as always. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah! That Ishaan is being a pain in ass. He has gone underground and we haven't found the betrayer yet! So, now I want you to hack every person you think that can betray us from office and den both!" I told him.

"Consider it done, boss!" He smirked wickedly. If you don't know than Faisu is best at hacking and all so I have faith that he will not disappoint me and that betrayer shall be soon on my feet.

"Boss! There has been an attack at one of your warehouse!" Michael barged in taking deep breaths as if he just ran a marathon.

I snapped my neck towards Faisu.

"It's show time!" He grinned cunningly. I smirked. We both took our guns and drove off to warehouse while my man followed us as backup.

We stood in front of warehouse I eyed Faisu to go from back while approached from front. I sneaked inside the warehouse and went in the direction where noise of men fighting was coming from.

I kicked the man in gut as he tried to attack me and shot another one in leg.
Just then someone shot a bullet to my side which I dodged successfully and in a blink he was lying on floor. Dead.

I made my way further in my warehouse as my men handled the rest of the assholes. My grip on gun tightened as I went towards the one of the room from where noise was coming and It was the main room of warehouse where all files are stored.

I peeked in slyly and saw that three men were standing there two were guarding while one was finding something through the files. I looked in the corridor and noticed Faisu coming from other side very carefully our eyes met and I told him to not make any noise and peek in the room. He did as he was told and understood what's going on.

I tilted my head signaling him and we both barged in the room and I shot one guard on his both leg knee while Faisu did same with another one. When we barged that guy who was searching got alert and ran out of window.

"Faisu go from other side I am following him. I want him alive!" I barked and jumped out of window and ran behind that jerk. I shot a bullet aiming at his leg but I missed it.

I kept running through this alley beside warehouse and kept shooting at his leg can't risk anywhere else cause I need this fucker alive! I shot one more time but bullets are finished.

"Fuck!" I cursed putting my gun back and ran as fast as I could and from other side Faisu came due to which that jerk stopped abruptly and Faisu took it as chance and shot bullet at his leg which caused that fucker to groan and fall on floor clutching his leg.

"No one messes with the king Stronzo!" I said and hit the back of gun knocking him out. (Asshole)

"Faisu backup team arrived?"

"Yeah they did and situation is under control" he replied. I nodded.

"Tell our men to bring this bastard to the den and tie him up in one of the cell" I ordered.