20. 𝐃𝐮𝐨..!

AVNEET NIGAM

"you are okay, right?" Jannu asked taking sip of her coffee

"I am completely fine jannu!" I said to her and started eating my breakfast.

Actually she came half an hour ago and we both decided to do breakfast and then head to the place where fashion show is organised. That jerk also gave me work of decorating and organising the place with designing and choosing dresses which would fir the models. Huh!

After having breakfast we both head towards the venue and started doing the work. No matter what! I am just gonna ignore that jerk! Asshole! I started doing work like choosing the themes and decorating stuffs bringing those from shops and all with the help of jannu.

We both choosed dresses for models after having lunch and I was shocked when I found three dresses designed by me, I didn't thought he would choose them. After that we called models and took their measurements and gave those to a designer along with designs.

Me and jannu were working till like 12:47 a.m which was so exhausting and we both now just wanted to go and drop ourselves on bed. We went out of venue I pulled out my phone to book a taxi.

"Avu don't you feel this car is familiar?" Jannu asked nudging me with elbow. I looked in direction where she was pointing out and saw that it was that rudeass's car.

"It's our not so good boss's car" I said rolling my eyes. While she made an 'ohhh' face and I walked towards the car stomping my foot angrily.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat at him gritting my teeth. I am still furious at him.

"We came to pick you both" he replied referring to himself and faisu.

"We don't need your ride, you may get lost!" I huffed angrily.

"You know na what timing is it, it's not safe" he spoke.

"Huh! Why do you even care?" I asked, my voice low.

"Who said I do?" He asked, his eyes Darkened.

"Then you may get lost from here!" I spat angrily.

"Just stop this drama and sit in car!" He hissed

"Drama? Great! Mr. Nigam I am not coming! you may go!" I also said angrily, only we both were able to hear this conversation.

Not waiting for his answer I started walking away from him and heard jannat calling me but I kept on walking drama? What does he think of me? Bloody jerk! He don't have any right to judge me without knowing me properly!

"Avu yaar what happened? Why did you went away from there? I'm asking again is everything fine?" Jannu panted due to running and keeping up with my page as I am walking fast, but I ignored her questions.

"Avu! Avu! Stop!" She said and stood in front of me blocking my way.

"What is wrong yaar?" She asked

"It's nothing jannat, I am just angry!" I tried to dismiss the topic.

"There is something wrong! you are hiding something! You even called me jannat instead of jannu, this is serious" she said but my concentration was somewhere else. I abruptly turned backwards, but saw nothing.

"What? Why are you looking back? I am talking to you!" Jannu said

"Ahhh! I-I think someone is following us jannu!" I said in low voice.

"What" she wishpered and looked back.

"But no one is there" she said

"Yes! But I felt like someone is watching us...!" I said getting confused.