45. Attack

AVNEET NIGAM

I felt a nose trailing from my cheeks to neck and then nuzzling in my neck and a small sound came out of my mouth.

"Good morning" I heard a raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" I replied with a smile which formed a smile on his face.

"Wake up we have an office to attend" He said and moved out of bed all ready in his formal outfit.

He went towards my side and took my both hands in his and pulled me making me sit on the bed just in his shirt with my long brown hairs open while I yawned.

I opened my arms while he rolled his eyes and faced his back to me and I happily jumped on his back. He dropped me in the bathroom.

I stripped out from his shirt and took a nice shower and changed into formal clothes and went downstairs.

I took a seat on dining table and breakfast was served to us which we ate with some talks here and there.

"Sid I need to go shopping first for some things so I'll come to office a bit late and yeah the designs for that model I have made and sent them to you so check it she needs the dress urgently for some awards show" I said suddenly remembering it.

"Ok Boss! But remember to take bodyguards with you. I'll meet you in office now bye!" he said and kissed me on forehead and left.

I took my purse and packed my essentials in it. I went out and saw a car with Rox, Sid's personal bodyguard sitting on the driver seat. I went and sat on the backseat of car. I saw a black car following us. I sighed. This man and his protectiveness not that I am complaining.

We reached the mall and I happily went inside with Rox trailing behind me at a comfortable distance and others in black car were maybe in parking lot.

I went inside chanel and started looking for some clothes. I needed to buy some and after work I am too lazy to go and shop so I thought this would be the best idea. I was shopping when I felt strong gaze of someone on me. I looked around but no one was there.

I shrugged and continued shopping. I shopped for forty five minutes or something when suddenly from no where I heard a gunshot from downstairs and heard people screaming and running here and there.

"Mam! We need to leave from here instantly" Rox said guiding me outside the shop and he looked panicked.

"I will have to inform boss!" He said and took out his phone and other bodyguards also came suddenly and shielded me.

"What is happening Rox?" I asked panicking looking at all these people running frantically and gunshots were not stopping.

"There's an attack ma'am!" I froze. Shit! There is an attack. Does that mean...?

"Does that mean..." I trailed off.

"Yeah it's mafia attack" he finished the sentence and some people came and started attacking. I jumped in surprise. Oh god!

As Rox was about to dial the phone someone kicked him and he lost balance and his phone broke. I looked behind and saw someone with mask covering his face.

Rox went all bodyguard mode and stood up the mask man came forward and tried to punch Rox but he held his fist and kicked his knee in mask man's stomach to which he groaned some other men also came with similar mask and started attacking him. I looked around and saw other bodyguards were also fighting while two were trying to escort me out fighting with whoever came in between.

While we were moving Three men came and two of them came forward to fight and tried to punch but the bodyguard dodged it and punched his mouth and kicked his leg but other man stood still and came forward to kick bodyguard who held his leg and twisted it so hard that a 'crack' was heard but still than man tried to fight.