16. 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭!

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I woke up from my nightmare at around 5:00 a.m as i slept at 2:30 a.m after that i went in gym and freshened up till 7:00 a.m.

"mom! I am going bye!" I said moving down the stairs

"but.....breakfast?" mom asked in a worried tone

"I'll have it don't worry mom!" I assured kissing her forehead she sighed knowing there is no point in arguing with me.

After that I drove off to my office and straight went into that storeroom on 23rd floor and started examining it first I went and looked at window there were shoeprints of someone means avneet was right there was someone other than us in this room than i started looking here and there than i went towards desk and saw a bracelet.

It was avneet's bracelet as it had her fragnance I put it in my pocket and was going to get up when i saw something I took it. It was an ID someone named Z3 which was for sure a code name it was of bodyguard. I quickly went to my and called Michael, my detective and told him to find this guy.

"come in!" i said as someone knocked on door I looked up to see when no one spoke and saw my secretary drooling at me well nothing surprising I arched my eyebrow at her but she seems to be busy.

"Ms.sekhawat!" I called her when she didn't respond she jerked and looked at me bitting her lips I rolled my eyes a her.

"wo...I came to tell you that you have a meeting in one hour and another meeting after four hours" she stated I just nodded and dismissed her.

After that I attended my meetings.

AVNEET NIGAM

After enjoying in nature for sometime I went inside and freshened up and went in kitchen to help mom and di in making breakfast. We made breakfast with fun and talking and after sometimes that arrogant jerk came and said he won't eat breakfast now and went to his office we all did breakfast and then I also headed to office yeah suspended days are finished phew! Finally!

I went in my cabin and I had so much work to do! Damn! I had to make 3 new designs than had to find a model for those in one day! God! I quickly started making my designs.

I stood up my back ached along with shoulders after working for 6 hours straight without any break. I completed three of my designs and i loved the outcome. I went towards canteen and bought myself a cold coffee and went upstairs. I was going towards my cabin when i saw something and bam! Guess what is it! I saw jannu holding fai's shoulders while his hands were on her waist to prevent her from falling and both were staring into each other eyes!

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat after a picture of them without their knowledge.

Both of them quickly stood up in normal position a bit awkward.

"Well.....what was going on here?" I asked them with a teasing smile.

"It's nothing like you are thinking avu..!" Jannu defended I rolled my eyes