29. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬!

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

"Inaya?" Me and Faisu both said simultaneously.

Then realisation hit me. How did I forgot her? She had to be the prime suspect after our encounter. But we totally forgot her. I looked at Faisu and saw that he also realised the same.

"Yes! Inaya Shekhawat aka Katherine Smith" Avneet smirked at Inaya. Damn that!

"We should have get that soon!" I ran my fingers through my hairs.

"Admit it you are an idiot!" Avneet said rolling her eyes at me. Oh sass!

"You are stupid!" I squinted my eyes

"Rudeass!"

"Idiotic wildcat!"

"Bastard!"

"Stupid prick!"

"Je-"

"Okay guys!! Back to the main topic Inaya Shekhawat!" Jannat said rolling her eyes at us.

"Ah yeah! So, let's get to the point Inaya who clicked our photos?" My voice came out cold and deadly. She fucking played with my reputation!

"You don't have any proof that it was me who did that! You can't do anything to me" she smirked.

Her smirk faded as her voice came out while conversing with Avneet where she was confessing what she did in a robotic voice. To be precise recorded voice.

"Anything you might want to say Ms.Inaya Shekhawat?" Avneet voice came out after recording stopped and she smirked at her.

"Uh....wo...I"

"I need answers!" I slammed my hand on the table and glared deadly at her everyone except Faisu shivered.

"I told one of the employee who sits in front of it to click photos in case I ever need them to bla-blackmail you or something!" She shuttered due to my intense gaze on her.

"You are fired! I don't want to see your shadow also in this continent or else you will be not alive to see tomorrow?" I threatened her, my voice deadly and eyes almost turned black due to my anger. She ran out of office.

"What are we going to do about news?" Avneet asked.

"Faisu arrange a press conference tonight and also fire that bastard who took those photos!" I said and faisu nodded.

"Wait....why press conference?" Avneet asked.

"You will see tonight and you and jannat can have a day off and be ready at seven in evening!" I told her and went out in my cabin.

As I sat in my cabin I saw a file named Ishaan khanna. That reminded me yesterday Avneet said she hates Ishaan but why? What is going on? And if she hates him than why did I saw them in such positions?

I opened my laptop and took out CCTV footages of past week. It all immediately made sense, my jaw clenched tightly. He was trying to get close to her while everytime after I went she protected herself. I felt guilty and angry. All the time she was protecting herself while I blamed her and acted with that Inaya and eventually it harmed my company and reputation only.

God! What did I do? I even hurt her!

But not anymore this bastard is going to pay for his deeds! He tried to harm her, now he will face my wrath! I looked at that file and smirked.

I immediately started working on his downfall.

AVNEET NIGAM

"Yeah bye bitch!"