51. Found?

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

I reached Ostozhenka as fast as I could while we tracked her location to a mansion, no doubt, it was of Russians. But, it was awfully quite, no sound was heard from the house as if everyone was dead inside.

Grabbing my gun in my hands along with faisu and my other men, I went inside through the main door which was open. Suspicious. Everything God damn thing here was weird and suspicious but it got cleared when I saw dead bodies in living room. Lots of dead bodies, roughly twenty to twenty five, I guess.

But the main question was who did this? And where was Avu? What is happening here? I swear if anyone even touched her I am gonna end this fucking country.

I straight went to the control room to see where is she but as soon as I saw recent cctv footage, all I could feel was pride and worry for her. Pride becuase she alone fought all this bastard and went away from here.

My one woman army, I tell you!

And worry because I have no idea where she went and I would not feel peace unless she is in my arms. I ran outside and sat in my car and started driving it in the direction I saw her go from mansion. I was driving and looking outside to catch a glimpse of her. I drove to a place a bit far from the mansion and saw her running for her life, even though her back was facing me, I can never make a mistake when it comes to her. 

I quickly stopped the car aside and ran to her, due to my long legs and more speed, I caught her wrist and pulled her towards me. I wrapped my arms around her as we ended up in hugging position, while she stilled. Her body stiffened under my hold and her heartbeats went faster.

"Avneet..." I called her and as if realisation hit her she wrapped her hands around me tightly, fearing if I would disappear. I rubbed her back as If giving her assurance that I was here, with her in real.

I felt her tears soaked my T-shirt and I tightened my hold, They were all going to pay for her tears.

"Shh, Shh baby, I am so proud of you." I consoled her whispering softly in her ears, things this girl makes me  do.

Her silent crying turned into violent sobs as she soaked my T-shirt, not that I mind. It hurts me so much to see her like this, so vulnerable, so fragile. I would make sure that they all pay for this especially that Ishaan and my so called mom. I let her cry as much as she wanted to, and held her in my arms, memorizing the way her body felt in my hands. We both just stood hugging each other in the middle of the road.

After she stopped crying, I placed a kiss on her forehead and broke the hug to take a look at her. I kissed her red swollen eyes, her tiny nose that had become red due to all the crying she did and then pecked her lips.

" I ki-killed him.." she said, her voice so quiet that I could only hear it because of how close we were standing.

"Who, baby?" I asked cupping her face in my hands.

"Ish-Ishaan, He tr-tried to ra-rap-," I didn't let her complete the sentence and pulled her into a hug squishing her face in my chest. I can't describe how much anger I was the moment she said that. That bastard tried to lay a hand in my wife. He should be happy, I didn't got my hands on him or he would have begged for death for even looking at my wife.

"It's okay baby, it's okay, he is gone. He cannot hurt you." I consoled her.

After some moment she broke the hug and looked at me with her doe eyes looking all deadly as well as cute, I couldn't resist so, I placed my lips on hers.

I kissed her with urgency, wanting to feel her with me, that she was really with me and I wasn't just hallucinating. She kissed e back trying to keep up with my pace. We expressed or emotions through this kiss, the lonliness we felt when I was being an ashole and avoiding her, the fear of losing her, the happiness of having her back, the craving I felt for and every fucking emotion you describe right now, we expressed it with this kiss. We broke the kiss as we were out if breath.