47: Wife....!

SIDDHARTH NIGAM

It's been a week since that mall incident and I am ignoring her. I know I am being a piece of shit to her right now but honestly I am angry at her.

I told her to not go but still she being the stubborn brat got her way as always and I am just....scared.

I don't know why but I am feeling this emotion so strongly. I am afraid to loose her. I just am very depressed of the thought of something happening to her. I have being back stabbed twice and that experience is just awful.

So, I have been ignoring her and serves her right. It's not like I don't miss her. I fucking do. Like hell. Only I know how this past week has went.

I so wanted to kiss the fuck outta her and have my way with her but I controlled myself and it's just that so much is going on around me. I have so much to do right now and handling both buisness and Mafia can be very stressful sometimes.

Even though dada, di and avu are handling that but still I am the boss. And that Ishaan being out roaming freely is something that is getting on my nerves. I want that bastard somewhere deep inside the Earth. Grave.

I am trying my best to track that fucker down since the day I have got the news he is no more underground but all I have got is disappointment. Moreover, me ignoring her is getting heavy on myself only. I am always the angry jerk. I can kill anyone in a snap that's my past whole week mood. So, right now I am being all overwhelmed.

Shoot.

Shoot.

Shoot.

Shoot.

I emptied my gun in his skull and slammed the gun on desk.

"Take the dead body" My voice came out as cold as ice.

That asshole was not giving me the information I want regarding the another asshole i.e., Ishaan Khanna. So, I emptied bullets in his skull. Now, atleast his head will have something in it. I scoffed.

"Any information?" I asked my hacker.

"No sir, we haven't got any. The only thing we had was that CCTV footage of him at Olivia Street." He informed. We just had that lead but it was of no use as before my men reached there he was out of sight.

"I fucking want information!! My wife's life is in danger! Don't you all get that shit! Do anything like anything but I want fucking information about him!!" I slammed my palm on desk as I lost my cool.

"Sid, Sid calm down!" Faisu said out of nowhere.

"What calm down?" I asked him as he dragged me out to my office.

I sat on the couch with my head resting on the wall while he sat beside me.

"Sid, I know you are stressed but you need to calm down. You know what you should talk to her. It's been a week" he explained.

"How the fuck you know I haven't spoke to her since a week?" I raised a brow at him.

"Well, unlike you I do talk to my crime partner " He gave a sarcastic smile.

"I thought that was me" I muttered.

"This all anger is just due to that. You are getting frustrated because you haven't talked to her" He said.

"How do you that?" I asked being genuinely curious.

"That happens to me when I ignore Jannat" He said with dreamy eyes while I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, I suggest you to atleast have a talk with her." He pat my back and went out.

I went towards my desk and sat on the chair and closed my eyes thinking of her for some seconds before opening my laptop and opening the CCTV footage of the mansion that we currently have shifted into as it's a secret place not many people know about it.