Breathless and tired, I panted, resting my head over his hard and broad chest. His heart beat was palpable against my ears, as rapid as my own.

His arms secured against mine as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

I frowned feeling how his grip got tighter every passing moment.

Suffocating. His hold was too suffocating now.

I couldn't breathe.

And he wouldn't let go no matter how much I tried.

"Y/n.", he breathed against my ears making my heart stop pounding at the deep husk.

"Wake up."

"Huh?", I lifted my head to look at his face but there was nothing in front of me. Just darkness beyond sight.

"WAKE UP Y/N!!!"

I jolted up at the thundering voice, jerking my whole body forward as I sat up right in front of my mom.

She didn't look much pleased.

"Do you even know for how long have you been sleeping?! Do you not plan to go to school?"

School....

School?

SCHOOL?!!!

My eyes widened in realization as I pushed the comforter off of my body.

"HOW MUCH TIME?", I asked rushing to my closet.

"Probably fifteen. Now get ready and be at the table in five minutes.", I nodded while hurrying inside the restroom.

I'm worst at first impressions. Wether it was my primary school, elementary school or now this high school. I've always been socially awkward, introverted and as I mentioned before, horrible at impressions.

I was not fond of changing schools. My past school wasn't as bad either.
Then why this sudden change?
Well....

All of this started, when my only best friend, Lisa suggested that we both should move to Yeogum High School together.

The school for the most privileged part of the society. A school for the bratty kids of the aristocrats.

The highest qualified teachers, the biggest school building, amphitheatres, basketball courts, gymnasiums, libraries, auditoriums and playgrounds with the most expensive tutoring expenses.

Even the cost of the uniform was out of an ordinary person's reach.

And that was the whole concept of this school.

They didn't want peasants with them. They wanted a place where only the best of the best could stand.

Kids of army officers, business men, stock share holders and politicians.