I laughed on her and she caressed her belly saying "Sorry mommy forgot about my babie..." I smiled looking at her, I want to feel this. I also want to become mom but Sanjh gives daily birth controlling pills and he is still not ready for kid and I also think I'm not totally mature to take care of kid but looking at all of this I also want...

My thinking chain broke when we heard my mother's voice "Aaruhi we need to go to mandap, everyone is waiting for you mostly your impatient husband." hearing Mom I nodded and Aaruhi held my hand tightly saying "I'm scared..." I patted her hand saying "I'm with you don't worry." she nodded and we started walking outside.

More than her I'm nervous because I also didn't see Sanjh from morning of course, he was with Sameer bhai all the time, he is coming from groom's side. Aaruhi and me started walking when I looked up and the first face came in front of me was Sanjh's, who was standing beside Sameer bhai. I looked at him and diverted my face feeling shy by his intense stare on me, I looked at Sameer bhai and smiled whispering in Aaruhi's ear "Look at Sameer bhai Aaru."

Hearing me she slowly looked at him and blushed looking down making me smile at them. When we were about to reach, Sameer bhai came and held Aaruhi's hand in his and took her on little stage where they will perceive their little puja and varmala. I stood there beside that stage ignoring someone's gaze until I felt Sanjh's hand on my bare waist.

I looked at him saying "Don't do that everyone is here Sanjh..." He looked at me without saying anything and I admired him again. He was wearing everything as same as that of our marriage day. Looking at me he said whispering "Don't stare at me like you are going to eat me Mrs. Rajvanshi now." I blushed on his words shaking my head looking at Sameer bhai and Aaruhi who was taking their jaimala from Samaira.

(Sanjh's wedding outfit)

They made them wear those to each other still being behind hearing all mantras and pandit ji said "Groom's or bride's sibling anyone can do a gathbandhan." hearing that I was about to go to do that but a very excited Samaira ran saying "I'm sister of both of them, can I pandit ji." hearing her everyone smiled and pandit ji nodded his head.

But someone caught my attention and that is none other than Sparsh who had little spark in his eyes looking at our happy Samaira. Samaira did their gathbandhan and pandit ji said "Get up and do pheras holding your hands with each other around holy fire." hearing that they both nodded and started doing that.

Then Sanjh said "They are looking so happy." I nodded smiling putting my head on his shoulder saying "Hope we also had marriage like them." He hmmed and they sat when Sameer bhai made her wear mangalsutra and put parted hairs vermillion then the pandit ji declared them as a married couple.