LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17 — Arson Case Files (1)

Xian Ling's PoV

"Good morning love!"

I woke up with something hard in my head. I looked at my side, just to see someone's broad chest and his face, smiling at me.

I pull myself away a bit as I look at him on his face. He was grinning and smiling at the same time. It was like he was looking at me the whole time. I yawned and fixed myself. I even scrub my eyes a bit, until I could see him clearly.

"You're already awake?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Can't really wait to see you, hug you, and kiss you." He said. I just nodded an stood up. He also did the same. I stretched my body up, until he locked me behind and he hugged me. He even planted a kiss on my cheek.

I was startled when I felt something hard down below. I was trying to let go but he got a firm hold of me.

"Don't mind my dick love. You do also have a morning wood. I just want to hug you." He whispered. I reached his head and gave it a smack. He groaned but he is still locking me.

"That hurts but nevermind. I just love to hug you." He said. I sighed because I felt that I can't really overcome him being clingy. I just smiled and walk toward the door with him, following behind me.

"You sure you're keeping yourself like this Shan?" I asked him as we went out of my apartment. He just nodded and smiled. I can really see him because his face is just on my side. I can't dent that his hug feels haven.

I walk in the kitchen and prepared for our breakfast. I almost forgot that we are still students.

"Hey Shan. We should really change things from now on." I suggested. He just kissed me again as he looked at me.

"Hmm. Like what?" He asked. I continue what am I doing, like boiling some water and getting some food out from the fridge.

"You want to continue our tutoring session?" I asked. It was really silly. The student and the mentor for the tutoring became in a relationship.

"Hmm yeah. This won't really change love. Its just, we will not just study at night." He raised his brows and smirked playfully. I glared at what he said. I almost forgot that he is a pervert.

"You douchebag. Get off from me!" I shouted at him but he just gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you." He smiled genuinely. I rolled my eyes and focused on what am I doing. Actually, I don't really know how it came until of this moment. Like, why did I chose him, or why did I let him ruin my walls around me.

"Thank you." I answered him. And there, he let go of me. He was now pouting while standing behind me.

"What now, Zilong?" I want to laugh aloud, because he is very cute with that.

"Nothing." He sighed deeply as he took the seat. He even bow his head down and acted like sleeping.

Now is the time to laugh.

I secretly took my phone inside the pocket of my shorts as I took a picture of him, sleeping on the table. His ponytail hair almost cover his back. His armpit hair was also evident, and the dragon tattoo on his back, makes him hot. I took my phone back again when I'm done taking a picture of him.

I continued preparing our breakfast although I'm yawning everytime. I also saw Troy, going out from his room while stretching. He was scratching his belly, not until his eyes widened as he took a look on us.

"Who the hell is that brat!?" Troy was shocked as well as Shan, who raised his head up and looked at him. He immediately stood up and went near to Troy with only his boxer shorts on! He called me as he was trying to mess up with Troy.