LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8 — His Attention

Xian Ling's PoV

"Would you really study Zilong?"

I asked him in an irritating tone. I am his tutor but he's not considerate of what am I doing and he wouldn't bother to waste his time doing nothing but to command me of even the smallest thing!

"You shouldn't be grumpy Ling. I'm supposed to torture you but I'm doing nothing. See?" He was just lying on his bed topless with his shorts.

"I'm here to teach you! Not to waste time!" I raised my voice but I guess he was too lazy to look up. His ponytail was very long and his black eyes were piercing at mine. He was looking at me intently.

"Am I not paying you for your waste of time? Besides, I already knew everything. All you need to do is to spend your time studying as well so that you cannot waste time on me." He said as he face up in the ceiling.

"And what will you do right now?" I raised my brows upon him.

"I'll watch you study or jerk off in the front of you. You choose." He said like it was nothing on him!

"Fvck you pervert!" I glared at him but he just laughed as he fix his pillow while he was looking upon me.

"Later baby." It was minutes when I realize what he had said. My face turned into red as he continue to tease me.

"Shut up you nitwit!" I scolded him but he would just laugh.

"My Ling. You're so green minded tsk tsk tsk." He said as he shake his head off while laughing a bit. I let those words pass by and opened my book instead. I was attracted to search for some terms so I asked him.

"Can I use your laptop or computer at least?" I asked him.

"Yeah use them." He said as he was typing something on his phone. My sinful eyes were staring on his hand while it was inside of his shorts. Damn concentrate you pervert!

Oh. I became a pervert. Tss.

I started to type something for some related studies in Economics. I glance at my side just to look at him, still typing on his cellphone. He rolled over again, facing himself at the ceiling.

I was wearing sweaters but I guess my body won't really adapt the surrounding temperature. It really wanted me to strip off my top.

"Damn it's hot." I uttered so he looked at me and he immediately stood up.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't turn the aircon~" he stopped talking when he took a look on me up till down. I was topless as I tried to rub my sweat with my face towel.

"Sorry for this. Its just my body is not that adaptive to weather changes." I said as I looked in the laptop again. I do also have some muscles and biceps but it was not as hard and full of veins like Zilong's.

I looked at him as he stared and gulped. His Adam's apple was noticeable to move up and down as he gulp.

"O-on.." he continued.

"What now Zilong?" I asked him in an irritating tone. I saw how his face reddened as he shook his head and walked straight in the bathroom.

No one dared to talk. There was voice in the comfort room but it wasn't clear. I was just borrowing his laptop while I do our weekly tasks. I'm just making sure that the professor won't know that it was really me who did Zilong's works.

Three minutes passed by and he wasn't out by the comfort room. I don't really know what happened to him but right now, I was confused and I don't know what happened to him inside.