PROLOGUE

"Make sure you'll fix it soon, Ling."

I smiled as Hanabi Zein walked inside the apartment. She still has a handsome child, with the same resemblance of his father Akihiro.

How cute of him..

I've been accompanying Hanabi since she went here at Cadmium Riverlands. She said that Akihiro would find out if she stayed in Tokyo, so she chose to be here for their safety.

Helcurt also visits here everytime. I'm glad he also changed ever since the incident of Claude Sama's death, which appoints him as the main suspect. There's no problem with me of the stories of their past. People make mistakes. We aren't perfect though.

After doing some chores, I decided to go out for a walk. Few minutes had passed, it brought me on a cliff side.

I sighed as I sat in the side of the cliff, thinking of what can I do. Many had changed after leaving him. I, don't know myself, either.

I don't know in the first place, of why do I have to agree with him with our situation. I shouldn't care about us, but he is crossing the lines between us. I'm just his tutor, and he is just a walking red flag. Its been 3 years that I don't have a connection to him again.  After that year, I decided to transfer out, no matter what would happen.

I was already attached to him, which was a dangerous decision I had done. I want to find myself. I want to know more about myself. I wanna scream that I ain't dependent on him. Because from the start, I'm only a nobody, until he came.

Another thought came inside my head.

Why can't he go back to his old vice of being a playboy? I mean, he almost had a relationship in every girls in the Dawn University. He even fvck them hard. I haven't heard it from him but, it's what the gossips say. Too bad I assume too much, without asking him, either.

What would I expect then? He's one of the scumbags. I'm also a guy but I didn't do the way his life is. My life is different. I had dreams. I need to strive hard to survive. I had no time on everything he does.

And I am different for what he was.

I'm just a nobody, and he is too high key. I can't reach him. I don't belong in his world.

I realized I was hurt. I even gave him my everything, but I was left, nothing. He doesn't care about my feelings, anyway. I decided to leave him instead. He's just too high that I can't reach him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes blinked open when I heard a vibration from my phone. I answered it immediately.

"Wake up silly guy. Morning."

His hoarse voice might be too scary. His body might be too big, but I felt like he was a tamed dragon when he talked with me.

I heard some clangs of spoon, and he was stirring something. I guess its his coffee.

"Yeah yeah. Who would call me 5 AM in the morning?" I shrugged.

"Hahahaha. I already know your life style Ling. So, listen and get up or I'll beat your ass off." He always speak like that. His tone is dominative but again, he is tamed when it comes to me.

"I will Zhong. Be right back." I uttered as I lay down my phone. Tsk.

I ready myself early in the morning for my work. Hanabi is still sleeping in her room. I guess being a nurse is somehow tiring. He also helps Helcurt in the coffee shop here in our town. I sometimes spend my time in there.