LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 13

Chapter 13 - Breathe Again

Xian Ling's PoV

"Ha!"

I am currently with Troy and Gusion right now. I could say that I was one of the hell lucky guy for having strong friends like them.

I looked at the giant beast which is now sleeping so tight. He's also making a snoring sound while sleeping. I was gently looking at him. He felt uncomfortable with his polo. His face shows irritation, so I immediately turned on the air conditioner.

I also went out to look for something he can wear. I went in my wardrobe as I roam for a larger clothes. I was glad when I found one. It was a V-neck shirt. I pair it with shorts and went back in my room.

I looked at him, who was still sleeping deeply. The alcohol is also present in his body, making a scent that I could inhale. He becomes more ruthless with that scent, I guess.

I also saw Julian a while ago. He offered me some help but I told him that I could manage. Gladly, he didn't go further because he is also tired.

I also prepare a towel to wipe his face and body as well. After everything was settled, I immediately sat near him to change him.

I gulped when the moment I was already tracing his outlines. He looks so damn hot even though he is sleeping. I started to wipe his face with a clean towel. I wipe his body gently so that he couldn't be awakened.

All the time, I was gulping. He's emitting an aura that could make me tremble. He seemed to fill every part of me with nervousness, knowing that we both are not in good terms yet.

"Tsk. Who even told you to get drunk out there?" I uttered. He just groaned while sleeping.

I gulped when its time for his clothes to be put out. I was glad when he was wearing a floral-themed polo. I slowly removed those buttons, revealing his hard, chiseled core.

I was sweating. My hands are shaking. Just, how to manage to wipe his body with this shape? It was almost perfect!

I removed my negative thoughts as I wipe his body. I was panicking when he shake the moment the towel would touch his skin.

"Ahh.." he moaned. It triggered me and speeded up my action. This body is making me more sinful.

His Adam's apple was revealing, both collarbones are also revealed, together with his abs and chest. He also have some hairs in the armpit, and some at the abdomen, trailing down to the pubic area. What makes his body majestic is the big dragon tattoo on his right side. It was in an awesome placement. Just perfect.

I was having a hard time the moment I let him wear my shirt. He needs to rise up for a bit so that I he could wear it. I tried to rise him for a bit and gladly, he didn't open his eyes. I catched my breath for he was really too heavy.

After the upper part, is the lower part. I gulped when I removed his pants, revealing his boxer brief, with a big bulge in the middle. I immediately went on my purpose, and that is to change his clothes. I also notice that he is a hairy guy on his legs and feet.

After some minute, I finished cleaning him up and changing his clothes. I took a heavy breath before I fix his entire well-being. He's all good now.

I smiled. I was about to stand when he hold my hand, as it made me sat down in the bed again. His veins are popping up, while his eyes are still closed. His mouth was quite open before he talked.

"Sleep here, beside me..." He said. I widened my eyes. All this time, he's aware?

I didn't talk back. I just let him talk again. Also, I need to know if he is dreaming. I was only staring at his sleeping face.