LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14 - Rivalry

Xian Ling's PoV

"Here is your payslip."

The cashier handed my receipt. I was currently paying a portion of my tuition fee. I smiled at her before I walk away.

It was days ago when Zilong confessed to mine. However, it became cool when he assumed that I haven't heard what he had said. I guess, its the good for the both of us right now.

I really can't get my answers right now. I need to choose. I need to let go of the other.

I looked around as I took my way in the lobby. It happened that my college life is not that horrible than what happened in my past lives. I really haven't enjoyed my high school days. Those memories are really awful.

I walked out just to walk myself in the gymnasium. I heard some dribbles inside. I took a deep breath as I take my way inside.

I saw some of the varsity boys in their jerseys. I find out that they we're practicing, as I remember that there are series of events that would happen the next week. I looked around to see the chairs. There are some students, which are sitting in and watching what would these players do.

Boys do had their group and talk. Girls are laughing quietly, for them not to get caught by any of the players. While I, I tried to find for a sit.

I walked in one of the benches and sat in the most high place. I was smiling because I could see everything even I was afar from them.

I saw Zilong, who happened to be stretching out. He was talking with one of his teammates. Zhong was also there. He was sitting and I felt that he was thinking or doing something. I was sitting at the chairs when my phone notify a message.

Oh, he was texting me.

From : Yuu Zhong Lee

Good morning, mi amor. I hope you are doing great in your studies. I love you >3

Seen 7:38 A.M.

I chuckled a bit. I covered my mouth because I was about to laugh hard. I don't know why but, I find his message funny or what?

Xian Ling Park

Good morning too. Take care as always. I already note your messages.

Sent 7:40 A.M.

From : Yuu Zhong Lee

I'm taking my basketball practice. Thank you for cheering me up. I always love you.

Sent 7:42 A.M.

I saw how he stiffed a bit and scratch his neck. His teammate was asking him but he only stood up like nothing did and jumped for a moment. Zilong stopped and looked at him confusingly, as he took a look unto me. He smiled partly and ran in the middle of the court.

The referee started the jump ball. Zhong reached for it but he failed to have it, because it was now on Zilong's hand! Zhong was speechless but he shake his head and ran towards the other court.

Zilong rushed on the opponent's side. He eventually pass the ball to his teammates and started to do signals. His teammate tried to shoot from distant but Zhong's team caught the ball in the mid-air.

They rushed to the other side, and the game was so fast. I was shocked when Zhong tried a 3-point shoot...

And it was shot!