LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12 - Drunk

Xian Ling's PoV

Its been days. Zilong was nowhere to be found. At some point, I was worried about him. I'd never seen him past days ago.

I felt something is lost in me. Zhong always bother me but whenever he would try to divert my attention, I would end up thinking Zilong again.

What happened to you, Xian Ling?

"Mr. Park."

I was taken back when our professor calles my name. My classmates started to mumble to each other. Backstabbing me, I guess?

"Yes sir?" I asked the professor.

"Answer this." He told me the equation on the board. I gulped. I don't know how this works! I don't know how to assess this statistics problem.

They were staring at me. Embarrassment is all what I had felt while standing. I was also ashamed. And now, some of us are trying to laugh in their seats.

"Why Mr. Park? What are you waiting for? Answer this." He said seriously. I gulped greatly. I really don't know how to answer it. I wasn't listening with them.

"I-I'm sorry sir, I really don't know how to do it." I said while bowing my head before I seat. Series of laughs are all heard inside the class.

"Better it would happen to you, user."

"Now that Zilong is gone, he would try Yuu Zhong."

"He's trying to taste different cocks. Can I fvck you then?"

"Its your fault for not listening. You can now go out." I sighed. My classmates, most of them are laughing at me right now.

"You moron, irresponsible student." The professor uttered but I don't care. Why would I actually spare some time for them?

I tried to loosen up, so I decided to just cut some of my subjects. But my other mind would say no.

You need to graduate Ling.

I sighed. I really needed to graduate. Though no one can bother me, or correct me, but I guess it's wrong to put their efforts in vain.

At least, I want to make my parents proud.

I roamed around the campus for some time and afterwards, went back to the classroom to pack up my things for our next subject. This time, I won't be with my classmates. I would meet more block mates in our department. They also took business administration, but with different major. Still, we are BSBA students.

The whole time ends up like that. I tried to travel as fast as I could. But sometimes, I would question myself. Its because whenever I try to jump over walls, I could actually do it without the gravity being an obstacle. Its like, I'm too light for it.

Zilong, Yuu Zhong, lightness, bullies, studies, lessons, professors, they all make my head ache. Damn.

I loosen up by taking a walk to the park. I would really like to jump, but no.

The cold winds bother my skin. It lifts my hair on my body to rise up. Leaves are falling down, with the sun setting. Perfect timing, indeed.

I saw a girl who happened to talk to me. She's familiar, and I guess I knew her. She's a bit nitwit, and that makes me irritated with her presence. I saw her at the gazebo, being something I couldn't imagine. With a grumpy tone, I asked her.

"Who are you?"

I asked her with my calm tone. She was struck for a few second before answering me.

"Are you alone?" She asked. I shook my head for a bit didn't took a response. Isn't that obvious? I kept on looking the in the river, without with a mind in the deepest part of the river.