LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 11

Chapter 11 - Struck

Xian Ling's PoV

My mind wasn't still conditioned yet. Every word of his really struck in my head. I can't even talk or interact with him right now. Its just, I don't feel I'm in the mood interacting with him.

It was three days ago since that day that Zhong confessed on me. I really can't believe that he likes me. I asked him if he is gay but, he said he's only gay on me. It gives me headache, to be honest.

He always try to call me but I would end up ignoring him. Once I hear my name from his voice, I always tried to look for excuses. Sometimes, I would ran or even hide, for him not to see me.

It's ridiculous, right?

Zilong was still silent on his chair. He didn't played any pranks on those days. I will catch him staring at me but when I do, he would look on the other side, pretending like nothing happened.

He always sleeps in the class. I never heard him laugh a single bit. He was never been talkative in the past days.

It was new to me. I was never used to Zilong, being silent all the time. His friends would pull him upward but he would just stare at them and nod.

I never receive any texts from him. Our last interaction was the time they were practicing on their game.

I would like to ask him why but, my fear is taking me back. Everyone is very distant, and they really find out that Zilong is acting strange.

What happened to him the last three days?

I was taken back when the professor went inside and started teaching. My eyes were still on Zilong, if he would do any actions, but he do nothing. He would just duck his head and sleep. The professor won't bother to let him wake up, because he's the nephew of the principal after all.

There's inside me that I want to approach him. I really waited for that moment, but when the bell rang. He woke up immediately, stretched for a bit and rushed out. I stood up immediately and followed him. I heard someone calling me from the back but I didn't mind.

I tried to catch him while he walk. He was holding his bag as I try to call him.

"Shan." I called but he play deaf. He didn't looked back.

"Yo Zilong!" I called him again but he won't look back. I ran unto him and stopped him by grabbing his uniform. I sighed when he stopped.

"Ya, what happened to you moron?" I tried to catch my breath. He was now looking on me, staring me as a whole like I did something wrong.

"Why do you even care?" He looked away and avoided my gaze.

"You didn't call me for three consecutive days. Your uncle is asking me about your performance, what would I say?" I asked him. He just looked at me and answered.

"I don't need to call you, Ling. Perhaps, I tried but you won't answer it intentionally. Also, its your responsibility to teach me. I'm your student and I'm just waiting for your cue, yet you didn't." He said as he turn his back around.

"If he would ask, tell me I'm doing great." He coldly said and walked away. I felt like something struck inside me. I suddenly feel pain.

I'm not used on his vibe right now.

What happened, Zilong?

I was left out by him when someone pat my shoulder.

"Yo. What happened?" I looked at him and I partly smiled.