LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4 - Moods and Desires

Xian Ling's PoV

"Please do sign the contract Mr. Park."

I just looked at the lawyer on my side. Mr. Monterell was in the front of me, while staring at us seriously. I already read what's inside and I guess, I can really earn more money by tutoring this douchebag.

I sighed before I sign the paper. It is already the legal basis of our deal, that the both parties should take care of.

"It is done sir. Mr. Park and you are already under deal with a contract." The lawyer said. Mr. Monterell just smiled as he offered a shake hands with me. I smiled a bit while taking that friendly shake hands.

"I hope it will be for the best of us. Thank you for your cooperation." Mr. Monterell said.

"Your welcome sir. I'm glad to help." I replied.

~

"Ohh yeah that's it!"

Series of moans are heard within that room. The room is filled with moans, being wild and hot. Not because of love, but because of lust and pleasure.

He throb his member in the slut, inside and out. He had no mercy. He always take them hard. He always close his eyes as he look up as he went deeper inside the woman's body. His sweat are evident, for this is the third round of their lust. The dragon tattoo in his body, as well as his well-defined abs were making the girls aroused everytime they do this.

"You're so wide slut! You deserve my cock inside ahh!" He always moan.

They kept on clashing and clashing until the guy in ponytail blast off his seeds on the girl's stomach. He lets out a huge moan before he finished off their round. Heavy breaths were heard between them. They always fill each other when they are aroused on any hour of the day.

This had always been Zilong's hobby. He would sneak out in the night, do fvck with the girls and leave them afterwards. He is also fond of smoking and drinking with or without his friends.

What is worse is he is tripping on every girls in the university. That's why he is also known as a playboy in the Dawn University. And the possibility of him being settled, well the university just hope for it, too.

He was still heavily panting when he heard a ring in his phone. He quickly stood up while catching his breath, naked.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked.

"You already had your 12th tutor right now. I hope you won't beat him out." His uncle said. He just laughed so loud.

"I told you I can do it uncle! Why do you need someone who would babysit me!?" He asked his uncle.

"I never trust you." His uncle said to him.

"Oh freak! I can handle my studies uncle handsome! No need to do this freaking tutor!" He grumped but his uncle won't be easily fell down by his attics.

"He would be your last." His uncle assure him.

"Ok fine. I'll just let him leave after some days. I'm sure he would last long wait, he!?"

He was shocked. It was really his first time to have a boy tutor. He smirked. He's already big. He almost had everything people can find. He had also a big member. Who can deny unto him? 'I'll torture him but before that, I must hit unto that person first.' he said to himself.

"Yeah. He. I hope you'll be good unto him. Your session would start later. Goodluck." He grumped as he pick up his shirt, to ready himself before going to school. Afterwards, he left a note for his partner last night.