LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6 — Sorry

Xian Ling's PoV

"So, you learned to ditch classes, huh?"

I just looked back at him, who is now eating takoyaki. I was glad it was their break time as well, so he did accompany here in the cafeteria.

Actually, I headed to the clinic first and stayed for minutes. The school doctor advised me to rest for a bit. My mind was full of thoughts earlier a while ago. Those memories that I want to forget had triggered something in my brain, and the sharp pain follows afterwards.

"Not that actually. I headed from the clinic first before I went here." I ate my ramen while he was looking at me.

"Do you feel well? I'll take you home." He uttered but I just shook my head instead.

"No no. I can handle this." I uttered while I was looking down on my food.

I can't back off right now. Now that he is also here, I must not back down. Zilong already did much to train me with this attics again. I don't want to be under him anymore. I want to fight for my rights. I won't let myself down.

I tried to finished off my food. Julian walked first a while ago, because it is their class time again. I looked at my watch, and gladly, it was vacant already. I stood up and keep our plates in order before I went out of the cafe.

I tried not to go within our building, so I chose to take the other route instead. It then leads me to the Education department. I saw once again our senior, which was being bothered by another student, familiar to me.

'I think he's from our department.'

"Stop bothering me." The other white-haired guy said.

"I'm not bothering you. I'm giving you a deal dude." He uttered.

"But I don't like your deal." The white-haired guy replied.

"Kairus, you'll lose your scholarship or you'll accept this deal?" I was shocked when the more masculine guy threatened Kairus. Kairus shook his head as he massaged his temples due to bother. That's the card Zilong used unto mine! Just wow this scumbags!

"You really know how to threaten a poor like me, didn't you?" Kairus raised his tone while he was speaking. The other guys laughed as he gave off his deadly smirk.

"My pleasure Nathan. Deal is deal then. Besides, its your fault why I had noticed you anyway. Look, you took their attention, didn't you?" He smirked as he walked away like he was proud of what he did.

"Damn him." I saw how Nathan clenched his fist as he stare to that person who was now walking away from him.

I was taken back when Nathan had his calm aura back again. He even took an apology for the scene they made together with the familiar guy I barely remember.

"I didn't know you were that a gossiper, Xian Ling." I froze when I heard him speak from my back.

I felt his black aura from my back. I was threatened by his presence right now. I looked back just to look at him, smirking like a devil. He even let me turn around to face him fully. His darkened eyes sends down shivers in me. He had a bottled water with him while he was looking at me.

His aura was still the same years ago. He was the same bully I tried to escape from until now. He was from Cadmium Riverlands. Now, what is he doing here?

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked him in a cold tone but he just smirked as he tried to touch my face with his big hands.

"Why? You really thought that I couldn't go here, huh?" He uttered as he turn his back around me. I didn't bother to answer him.