LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3 —  Troy Julian

Xian Ling's PoV

"Are we there already?"

We were walking in the sideway right now. I have Troy on my side, who had been so silent, since he can't really speak much well.

"Just few more steps." He replied. He even tried to put an effort while speaking because he was really having a hard time, speaking and oral communication.

I nodded as he replied. We were both silent while looking ahead, when I saw someone in polytail hair again, laughing hard with his friends!

I immediately pulled Julian to the side, wherein we can't be seen by them. He was startled with what I did but I warn him to keep silent. Gladly, he followed me.

Of course. He's being silent all the time.

I saw how he stopped in the aisle just to look intently on us. I was really shaking right now, for I don't know what is he really up to.

I bet he didn't knew that I was his personal tutor, yet.

"Bros. I think someone is really out in here. He uttered. I kept staring in their eyes as they walk towards in. He even initiated the walk towards us!

I was shaking when Julian pull out his hand as he revealed himself up to them.

"Is there any problem?" He asked, not trying to be different, like he is acting casually.

"Oh Julian! I just thought that you're here with someone." He mocked Julian but this guy was just looking at him, silently.

"Who else do you expect that I am with?" Julian asked him but he answered.

"Uhh nothing because you a trash." Zilong even laugh harder than his two friends. They laughed together when Julian is still silent.

"You can now go." Julian said so that Shan would go away from us.

I was shocked when my phone rang. Fvck my alarm!

No, not this time!

I didn't turn it off because they might knew that I was with Julian. Troy was looking like unbothered. I looked at them in a small hole, when Zilong's brows raised for a moment. He was looking towards my direction and was about to go near when Troy stopped him.

"Back..off." His voice went darker and more strict than usual. He was having a hard time because he can't speak well.

"Oh you can't speak well. Ok then, see you soon, loner." He mocked as he head out with his laughing friends as their voices went smaller and smaller.

After a minute, Julian faced at me as he nodded.

"They're gone." He just uttered. I slowly nodded unto him as I stood up. I fixed my shirt and jeans as I smiled unto him. He was just looking at me blankly as we continued to walk again.

"W..why..a..are you h..hiding by the way?" He tried to speak and I answered him so that he wouldn't have a hard time anymore.

"He always hit on me. I want my life to be peaceful." I uttered. He just nodded as we continued to walk.

Few more walks and we stopped on the same dark passage a while ago. Troy went in immediately as I saw how was he living.

I saw there is an old plate, a blanket, a hanging rope for his clothes and a curtain as his walls. He also had a lantern on the side, which he opened immediately to light the aisle up.

I saw the vandalized walls facing to each other, and Julian's home was already it. There are boxes and some worn out storage boxes for his clothes. There was also a water pipe with a leak and underneath was a black basin, and 2 pails full of water. I guess it is where he stack water.