LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 — Shan Zilong

Xian Ling's PoV

Who would mind someone who is boring? Or if someone is a nerd? They are both boring but I guess, the cold one is hard to mess with.

For someone who doesn't want to meddle with people, or to catch their attention even one, they are already counted as one. For someone who doesn't really care what is happening around, or for someone who was an anti-social, everything than objectives are nonsense.

Study, rest, study, rest. That's quite my routine for some days and for the following days. I don't have much time meddling or hanging out with others. Of course, why would they befriend someone rude like me?

Xian Ling Park. 18, BS in Business Ad. under Finance Department. Already an independent since 15, or since my parents had left me. I don't really had an idea how can I live alone, when I can't? Maybe it's because I can, but nah. I won't probably care.

My parents died on car accident. Is Hanabi Zein aware that it was my parents and her dad were the one who got involved in the accident? I just told her, some days ago. I thought she would rant like me but she didn't mind I guess. She's just happy, I notice.

How ironic that both of us don't have parents anymore but she's smiling like an idiot.

I just stare at her as she went straight to their room. After a few minutes, I walked to the Business administration building of Dawn University.

I'm a freshman in this school. No one had ever come to me, or even approach me. They are all off against mine.

What a pitiful loner.

I laughed inside of mine. I didn't smirk or smile either. They might thought that I'm a psycho, which is probably, not.

I walked through our hallway boringly. I saw how the students chat with their classmates. I didn't mind listening to them. I also tried to dodge incoming boys towards mine. They are giving me a different kind of vibe.

I walked in the hallway with no one that would approach me. I'm always used to this kind of treatment. In fact, Hanabi was the first one whom I had interacted with.

I could say that she's beautiful. She had a soft heart, and someone who would fell in love in her is very lucky, if he was being chosen by Hanabi of course.

But again, we're not close. She deserve that kind of treatment.

When I arrived in my classroom, my classmates would take a glance at me, but they are having doubts in approaching me or not.

Don't worry, I don't bite. I just kill, perhaps.

I plugged in my earphones while looking outside. I saw the clouds were moving in the skies, white and free. They go wherever they wanted to, and they had freedom.

I do also have freedom but, why am I still sad? Should I be happy for it?

I guess because, I was alone.

My classmates seat down immediately as we greet the terror teacher of ours in her subject Applied Economics. She was so grumpy and we can't really vibe to her, even a single bond.

And she was our advisory class.

I sighed while I manage to listen to her. I just realized that, I had no one as a support. I only live by my parent's bank notes. I just thank the Above because here in our land, I can really manage my back account when I was 15. And gladly, my parents really save money, and they granted an access on mine. And to be honest, its just few amounts, and was enough for me to live, I guess.