LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7 — Find You

Yuu Zhong's PoV

To become superior is an advantage. You can find everything underneath you. Its the feeling of surging power, the domination and the dominion above everything is what I wanted ever since. Until now, its my cravings. It is what I root for.

I'm Yuu Zhong Lee. I'm the most powerful bully of all. I was the worst enemy someone can have, and if you caught my attention, I would bring the applauses you deserve, together with laughter.

No one can stand before me. They would always bow down before me. I would end as victorious as always. I never settle down my pride over with someone. I do many things also that no one could probably like. I am a red flag that everyone wouldn't be willing to be flag poles.

One of my targets was Ling. Xian Ling Park. He was very young back then. He was a nimble, soft, silent guy. The moment I laid down my eyes on me, I became irritated. Its like there is something that drives within me to see him crying over my knees, kneeling down before me.

He was my favorite target ever since. Even on the graduation day way back elementary, I never let him went home without a prank. But he was so damn annoying. I want to see his parents like the others would do and shout names over him but he didn't tried. Even once.

Until we reached the high school. I managed to be with him and follow him. I would make him as my punching bag and everything I could do to humiliate someone.

It was another day. I want to have fun with him again, because I always find him different above everyone else. But, I never find him. Not even a shadow. At first, it felt odd for me but, I manage to do my things.

It was a new feeling for me to have excitement about my victim. For a week, I became excited on what would happen. I prepared traps for him, even the most gross one. I would let my classmates be reminded by my traps, but not a single shadow of him had arrived.

I became furious. I felt that I wanted to give him a blow until he would black out. I was not used of it. As I remember, he was a perfect attendance awardee.

But my hopes never back down. I would wake up every day early moring to go to school earlier, and again set traps for him. I knew that he was an early bird. He never go to school late. But it was all of a sudden. Like it was 1 hour and 30 minutes of waiting over him to arrive, I slap myself for waiting for no one.

I tried on the third day after. I didn't set traps. I would always look for him in every side o our campus. I would even ask the students if they had found him but I found no one. I even tried to go to secret places he can go but, it was all gone.

The second week was different. I felt like I don't have any guts to prepare a prank. It let me feel that I was alone. I even fail to participate in the class.

I was fvcking glad when he came back on the third week. The urge to bully him is insatiable. I was having a big surprise for him, and it was successful. Finally, that show was satisfying. I slap him with my glorious member down here and asking him to suck me. Why? There are girls who are drooling over my body. I also let them experience heaven like sucking and fvcking them until they pass out.

Everything became different when he was a week, twice and 3 weeks without updates. I always end up waiting for him. I never noticed that I would stare at our door, stare and stare and stare, to wait for his arrival. But Ling never showed up, even once but everything he did, was very scary.

I was always included in the bullying cases but, I never tried letting him suck someone, a bully to do that kneel and suck. I just only did for him.

Won't he take that opportunity? It's the mighty Yuu Zhong Lee, the heartthrob and the most high of all, is now rooting for him.