LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9 - Being Unusual

Xian Ling's PoV

It was an another day in the school. Our professor is not here yet. I felt embarrassed when someone pulled my chair back again. It made me fell in the ground.

I groaned in pain when I heard his laugh. It was a childish act but it was genuine. I was glad that Zhong is also not here yet. He is bound to somewhere.

His laugh was clear and transparent. It is like he did it because he wanted to. Of course he would do that. You are only his tutor, and you have nothing to do what he wanted.

"What in the world comes to your mind again!?" I scolded him. He was just laughing and he stopped when he looked at me annoyingly and sarcastically.

"Have you forgotten that I'll make your life a torture?" I glared on him and I was clenching my fist. I just smiled sarcastically unto him.

"Yeah yeah. Do what you want." I turned my back against him when he held my shoulder. I stopped for a bit. It was electrifying me. I never knew he would give such a shock on me.

Damn. What is happening right now!?

"Buy me a bottle of water in the café. Make sure you'll bring two, and its flavor is orange. Better do it right away slave." My eyes widened on what he said. He also put out some money in his arm chair.

"Are you commanding me you nitwit!?" I scowled unto him but he put his airpods on, refraining to listen with what I said. I groaned as I took his money to buy him of what he is requesting

This spoiled brat! If I were not being a tutor unto him, I wouldn't really follow that bastard!

I was panting as I walked to the café. It takes time to reach in there. Is he really messing up with me!? Fvck that guy!

I line up within the line. It was so silent because there are only few students inside.

"Oh Xian. What makes you come here in the middle of the class?" The cashier asked me. I just smiled unto her and replied.

"Ahh I want to buy flavored water." I told her the details and she also gave me a plastic with it inside. I paid it with his cash and walked back into the room.

My mind was absent along the way. I wasn't thinking all right when someone just shouldered me. I was shocked and my reflexes worked but he was too strong. I looked at him confusingly.

"What now, Zhong?" I asked him boredly while we are walking. He had his bag on his other shoulder while he was staring ahead.

"Why? Is it bad for me to do this unto you?" He asked me back. I removed his hand immediately and stopped.

"It doesn't mean that if I had forgave you, you would act like nothing happened." He stopped and looked at me also.

"O-oh. I'm sorry." He looked down a bit.

"You brought my trauma Zhong. I hope it is clear to you that I can't see myself being with you." I walked continuously but he ran and followed me afterwards.

"Then I'll make it right unto you." He said. I never replied unto him and continued to walk.

It also happened that I will go along the CR. I look at the comfort room area and was shocked when I saw the guy whom had bothered the senior making out with a girl.

They were kissing torrid and I could sense hotness within me. I gulped but I my eyes were covered with someone's hand. He sent shivers down to my spine when he murmur.