LEAVE HIM BROKEN : CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2 - Mess Up

Xian Ling's PoV

It was a messy day right now. I was so pissed off because there was a monkey who kept on following me just to play pranks or mock me.

"Nimble guy, I knew you wanted my crotch. Just give it a blow!" He always say that when I was walking in the hallway. I won't mind how people would say something , for they knew how clumsy this monkey is.

"Can you stop?" I asked him irritatedly while he was smirking towards mine. He smiled as he moved his head sideways, saying "no".

"Ok then." I uttered when he shouldered over me again. I got their attention, again...

"What the.."

"How dare him!"

"What the!? What did he do to our husband!?

"Whoaaaaa..."

I tried to remove his hand but he won't let go of me. His hands are that big, so I can't really do escape. Help.

He shouldered me when I felt something coming from his left hand. I was shocked when I felt the liquid flush out of the cup!

What the fvck!?

I reacted harshly when I felt that it was damn hot! I glared at him, who was now laughing harder. I bit my lip so hard so that I may not shout louder with that he did.

He just spilled a chocolate on mine!

"Its ok. Its still your time today." I uttered as I walked away and go to my hallway again. I am now wearing a black shirt with a white-colored minimalist design. I coughed a bit before fixing myself.

I entered the classroom with their glances at me. I really don't get what do they want, or why do they kept on staring at me, like I always did something wrong.

I was glad when the teacher was not around. I proceeded in my chair and sat down. I plugged my earphones so that I may not be disturbed by anyone.

Not until...

*Air Horn blows*

Fvck!!!!

"Damn!" I was awakened when someone blew on my ear, only to find out that it was him, again. I gulped when I saw the professor, with her arms crossed while staring har at mine. Zilong laughed so hard, together with his friends.

I didn't let our professor talk, but I rather ready my bag and I was about to go out when she spoke.

"The dean wants to talk to you." She said in a serious manner. I faced her and replied.

"Yes dam. I will go." I bow before her for a few seconds, and walked through the dean's office.

It was quite far from here, but it takes the hallway to the cafeteria, and I would go again in the education building.

I was walking when I saw someone sitting alone. His hair was red, and he have earphones plugged in his both ears. He was sitting by the stairs, and he was so silent.

I shouldn't meddle but, this guy is like ok or not?

I tried to reach out but my senses are taking me back. I wasn't used to approach people, but they are the one who would do it if they need something from me.

I was about to pass him when he uttered...

"H..help m..me.." he said as he fainted immediately. I rushed unto him so that he may not fall. I didn't have a chance to call for someone. I guess I can carry him.