“Why not?? A decent look is necessary while going for a job. I am only applying to make my eyes look sharp and it's too subtle that none would realise its presence.”

“Come let's go!”

    By the time we reached there it was 8:45a.m.  She needs to go and meet them at 9:00a.m.  I guess she is on time or should I say before the intended time. I need to go to the studio and watch it. The Kuchipudi dance studio will be opened on this Wednesday. That means only two days and I will be teaching to many students and my students were informed too. So no problem with my old students.

    But I can and I am the only one permitted to go in and look at it as I am the one who's teaching.  Mr.Viraansh has told me to collect the keys to the studio today and look at it by myself.  He even told me I can change things up accordingly and make it appropriate to look at using my experience.

Well you are lost again Purva !!! Come back to reality. What are you thinking while walking to his office?”

“Nothing Avani!!! Just excited about the dance studio. You go and meet him now”
..
.
.
It's been long since she went in. I am dying if the anticipation that's building in me. While I was worrying about her she came out. With that smile. I knew all is well. She just nlcurtly nodded her head indicating it went well.

“Well I knew I got it already but I made it out officially. I am one his legal team member. I can work on any case and legal issue regarding his and even with his partner's case too.”

“That's wonderful Avani. When can you join the work?”

“If I wanted I can join even now. So I did I would now itself. I am gonna introduce myself and get a look at my work and my work space atmosphere with his secretary ”

I am dumb struck now. She is joining and working already. I mean this is beyond wonderful. I can do it too now that she is this brave and strong I need to strengthen up myself and be ready for it.

I will talk to him and I will even head to studio. So when you are off your first day of work give me a call. Until then I will check up on the studio itself. Got it?”

“Yes darling... Now go and rock your empire over there. Bye. Take care”

   I nodded and smiled at her. She was going to her work place in this whole buliding with these many floors. I don't even know which is hers. I knocked on his office nd heard a come in from him.

   That moment my heart paced to high speed. I am not this tensed normally but while meeting him it's really hard to be calm. I don't know why. Maybe his dominating aura?? Or maybe his authoritative tone??? Or maybe the nget he bubbles up in me without even trying to be particularly annoying??? Or maybe all of them ?? For sure it's all those reasons why I feel this nervous and riled up to meet him !! 

Hello Ms.Purva. I was expecting to see you sometime now. Take a seat”

“Umm.. Hello. Well I was there the whole time waiting for you to be ready to hand me the keys to the studio so I can take a quick look and if needed make quick changes in there”

“Good. Here is the studio”

    Saying that he handed the keys to my hands. It seems to be heavy. Not because of the metal. But because of the responsibility I am handling in my palms. Not even a single mistake can happen. It's the most perfect moment. But then he had to stopping and clutching the keys in my hands.

     The subtle touch of his palms against mine was something else. My thoughts came to a dead end. I am now frozen in my seat he could sense that too I can feel it in his way of looking at his hands where they are meeting mine. Godd ..!!! I need to come to my senses. Just when I chose to break the eye contact with him he let out little cough and said

I am trusting in you. I don't want you to  break it. Even if you dmas much as quiver it-”

“No question of that happening while I am here. I have a question. Do you do this with every single one who works and handles other groups in this RCS club??”

“Nope. Not exactly because all those are the people whom I know or whom my dad knew because of my grandfather's love for arts and even cause he did many shows he had many trust worthy friends and their heirs who carried their legacy in mastering their respective cultural art from their ancestors.
        You are the first one out of my dad's direct friend's circle who became a teacher in this club. On top of that I am the one who trusted you and recruited for you. So...if you fail I fail too. If you get even as much as a single step down you take me to hell too. That is why I am being sure for these many times.”

“I totally understand. I will not let you down. I am here to be the best at my job and I promise I will be Mr.Viraansh Mishra”.

“So while we are at it I want to change some things for us too. It is not too pleasing to be called my whole name along with that ‘Mr.’ so as we are partners let's address each other with our names or with our last name. It's up to you how you choose to address me. I personally prefer to be called my name by people I know and work with and especially people who are my direct environment ”

“Well you can call me Purva and that ‘Ms.’ before is exceptional and I don't wanna go by my last name”.

         Why did I say that last part??! Shitttt!!!! I should've never said that. I in fact don't like to be addressed by my last name 'Banerjee’ but it's his choice right!!! God why am I this dumb while talking to him???

Well how ever you like it. Ms.Purva or Purva”

    That's hot my name coming out of him. Wait whattt???? Nooo way!!!! I am not a pervert. It's just different and not in any other way but because it felt different when he is calling me with my name just like that. It's out of normal things that's it Purva. Don't let those butterflies in your stomach turn to dinosaurs. You are side tracking.

Thank you. I will see you the next time at the opening ceremony ”.

“ Well would you like to join in fir other cultural group openings?? Many will be there it's all up to you if you don't want to then it's ok. But it will be of great help to let yourself know to all those talents and high ranked people at other openings too”.

      Well shit's on me. Now is he inviting me to other gatherings so that I can meet well known talented celebrities in this arena??? I am not dreaming. Am I ??? What should I reply?? I don't even know how to be presentable in those events!!

Can I think about it and let you know after some time??”

Of course you can! But the next opening event is of musical club which is being held on next week Monday. So let me know two days before the event. You will be my partner. To say precisely you are my plus one”

       IS IT A DREAM??? CAUSE ITS TOO FUCKING GENEROUS OF HIM TO BE ATTENDING AN EVENT WITH ME!!! DOESN'T HE LIKE HAVE SOME KIND OF BEEF WITH ME??? This is good to hear but I would not back down. I will attend it's for my own good.

_________________________________________

Heyyy Guysss...!!!!!

         It's me again.... obviously whom did you expect? 👀. Ohhhhh yahhhh with a new chapter in my hands.  Please help me get  as many votes as possible and don't think your vote is nothing.
                   It's everything I need and I am begging for it. Please if you are reading my book vote for it.

                                                     Yours truly
                                                      Author🤍